Question for Roy

AZStickman

I suggest we all come up with one question for Roy to answer to help him in his race to beat Derick Jeter ....... He has to answer truthfully and any answers deemed less than truthful will suspend any and all MM assistance in achieving his lofty goal..... Who wants to kick it off?...... Terry

Oh oh me me, I'll go

Ok Roy, have you ever R E A L L Y been turtle hunting and if so how old was your very first time?

GBA

Great idea Stickman!! I think we should put up some rules too. I don't want my record to be tainted by mere "fluff" posts - you know the kind that only say "Nice buck" "Great bull" "Thanks for sharing/posting" "lol" etc. That would be like when Ichiro gets his 3K hits for infield dribblers - have to maintain some dignity. So the question/answer suggestion is great - so I need to reply back with at least one sentence of 7 words or more and I can only reply to each question just one time. Lets make it legit!

So here is the first answer - I was a late bloomer to the turtle hunting scene. I had dabbled a little as a young teenager but really became involved and dedicated in my 20's. I began in earnest to pursue the mighty turtle really only in 2003. In that short amount of time however I have accomplished much yet I feel like I have so much more to learn. I may have done a few good things, but I am not near the turtle hunter Eel is - my only hope is to be able to emulate his lofty standards some distant day.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Here is my question Roy:

I find many turtle "sheds" on my farm but,unlike deer sheds,I find them at all times of the year. And I have yet to see a turtle that has shed his shell and is "naked" (so to speak).
So are turtles like snakes that shed their skin which is then replaced by the new skin(shell)underneath or are they like deer who lose their sheds and go around part of the year naked without their shell??(Maybe they are just modest and hide or only come out at night when they are naked?)

And why do turtle sheds stink sometimes-especially if they are kinda fresh?

Please share your expertise on this subject.

Well yes - turtles are very modest creatures and much like crabs, will only change shells when they have found a more suitable shell to migrate to.

There are a few bars and clubs however where it has been reported that there are some illegal female turtles who have have trained to dance without their shells on - just for the pleasure of a few males. Disgusting.

UTROY

No Rug - as a matter of fact they will not. It may be a rough road but their record will improve. Especially after they boost their confidence with the beat down they are going to put on the Cougars on Sept. 10th.

HOOK 'EM!

UTROY

2010 Texas Longhorns Football Schedule
Final Record: 5-7, 2-6 (Big 12)

Won 34-17 ---
Sat. 09/11/10
6:00 p.m. CT Wyoming Won 34-7 ---
Sat. 09/18/10
7:00 p.m. CT at Texas Tech Won 24-14 ---
Sat. 09/25/10
2:30 p.m. CT UCLA Lost 34-12 ---
Sat. 10/02/10
2:30 p.m. CT Oklahoma 2 Lost 28-20 ---
Sat. 10/09/10 Open Date --- ---
Sat. 10/16/10
2:30 p.m. CT at Nebraska Won 20-13 ---
Sat. 10/23/10
11:00 a.m. CT Iowa State Lost 28-21 ---
Sat. 10/30/10
6:00 p.m. CT Baylor Lost 30-22 ---
Sat. 11/06/10
7:00 p.m. CT at Kansas State Lost 39-14 ---
Sat. 11/13/10
7:00 p.m. CT Oklahoma State Lost 33-16 ---
Sat. 11/20/10
2:30 p.m. CT Florida Atlantic Won 51-17 ---
Thu. 11/25/10
7:00 p.m. CT Texas A&M Lost 24-1

Ya the Cougars are in trouble,,, lol

Go ahead then, overlook them Rug! Judge this year on last year. Just don't forget that this is the same team that played for the National Championship on January 7th, 2010 and if not for losing Colt McCoy in the first quarter would have walked away with that game!

Last year was a disappointing abberation no doubt but Mack Brown is 134-34 at Texas with 20% of those losses coming last season. The point is that everyone looks at 5-7 and says - oh bad team, but numbers can be deceiving and 5-7 just ain't gonna happen again and the 5-7 team isn't all that different from the 13-1 team from the year before.

Do I think they will go 13-1 this year? Definitely not - but they will be back at the top of the Big-12 and you won't see the same types of losses you saw last year. I say 10-3. BYU won't be one of the 3.

So yeah, BYU might want to take a closer look.

UTROY

Why are your last four posts still showing 4938?

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Well they should all say 4939 now! I think it always shows the total number of posts and it not the individual post number. Founder or one of the mods can concur.

UTROY

LOL just razzin ya Roy!!! I don't even like BYU so I will be rooting for the Horns...

Lets stay focused on the task at hand!!!!

More questions boys and girls!!!

>Well they should all say 4939
>now! I think it always
>shows the total number of
>posts and it not the
>individual post number. Founder or
>one of the mods can
>concur.
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

That is correct Roy...

Will rugburn get any new recruits to his "secret clubhouse" without the use of chloraform?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

DOH!! I don't know about that one Kenny! I do think investigators recently did find some google searches from his computer that were for chloroform - he claims it was just for entertainment purposes though!

UTROY

Great question Bean Man!! Who knows. Still one of the all-time great MM threads.

Question for you though - will you be able to make it all the way down to the bottom of the Black Canyon this year or will the water be too high?

UTROY

Thank you for sharing your turtle wisdom with a novice like me.

BTW do you have a website? Sell posters and T-shirts?

Roy:
Wouldn't the true bottom of the Black Canyon be under the water therefore negating any concern for it's level?.... Terry

Is it true that, if you actually root for ANY sports team from Texas, you are required to have your IQ permanently reduced to a number approximately 3 times your hat size?

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

>Thank you for sharing your turtle
>wisdom with a novice like
>me.
>
You are very welcome. With great talent comes great responsibility. It is an imposed duty upon the gifted turtle hunters to share that knowledge with the world.

>BTW do you have a website?
>Sell posters and T-shirts?

Not as of yet - Eel is supposed to get that going.

UTROY

>Is it true that, if you
>actually root for ANY sports
>team from Texas, you are
>required to have your IQ
> permanently reduced to a
>number approximately 3 times your
>hat size?
>
>"What's good for me, ain't necessarily
>good for the weak minded"
>

No Nickman - though that is the natural result of filing for any official document from the state of California - whether it be a driver's license, hunting license, mortgage loan application, etc.

UTROY

Roy, question?

Let's say an african american male is driving a black car,

tinted windows, down an black ally,

no lights are on and everything is black, no car lights, no street lights etc.

a black dog runs out in from of him,

how does he see the dog and avoid hitting it?

>Roy:
>Wouldn't the true bottom of the
>Black Canyon be under the
>water therefore negating any concern
>for it's level?.... Terry

Well I guess technically you are right Terry! But if the river rises high enough and their is enough runoff the trail could be wiped out.

UTROY

Sorry Rug - you got me - this feels like a trap I don't want to fall in though.

UTROY

OK! Well I guess I can see it now! LOL

Here's one - how many months have 28 days?

UTROY

>12! Roy in what
>part of Texas are you
>living? Has it rained yet.
>

Good answer Trix! Austin area. Round Rock to be exact. Are you from Texas?

Nope - no rain yet. Still dry as a bone and hot as hell.

UTROY

Well doesn't the old poem go:

"Thirty days hath September,
April, May, and November
February has twenty-eight alone
All the rest have thirty-one
Except in leap-year that's that time
that February has twenty-nine!"

So 7.

UTROY

We need a new Ask Roy forum.

I do have a question. First let me say first time caller long time listener. Love the show. Question is, did you ever recover your binnoculars from evidence after the back yard peeping tom incident? I'll take my answer on the air.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Nope not a Texan, I am what bess refers to as a Tard. We were in Lubbock two weeks ago, it hit 110 and was 106 for 3 straight days. My son is moving to McAllen/Mission area. What are your favorite hunts there in TX.

OK 1911 - well no evidence was actually seized in the ahem... alleged "bird watching" incident. Did you get your tennis shoes back from the time when you got caught tying them in the watermelon patch?

I will definitely never use binos in the backyard again though!

UTROY

>Nope not a Texan, I am
>what bess refers to as
>a Tard. We were in
> Lubbock two weeks ago,
>it hit 110 and was
>106 for 3 straight days.
>My son is moving to
>McAllen/Mission area. What are your
>favorite hunts there in TX.
>

Well Trix - the McAllen/Mission area is always hot - even in December and January when it is somewhat decent and even cool sometimes here.

I haven't done a lot of hunting here in Texas as I have been a poor grad student most of the time. Did get a good turkey last year though. If I had a chance to really hunt here, I would try and get on a big lease out in west TX. There are some big bucks out there, both whitey and mule.

UTROY

>Nope not a Texan, I am
>what bess refers to as
>a Tard. We were in
> Lubbock two weeks ago,
>it hit 110 and was
>106 for 3 straight days.
>My son is moving to
>McAllen/Mission area. What are your
>favorite hunts there in TX.
>

Well Trix - the McAllen/Mission area is always hot - even in December and January when it is somewhat decent and even cool sometimes here.

I haven't done a lot of hunting here in Texas as I have been a poor grad student most of the time. Did get a good turkey last year though. If I had a chance to really hunt here, I would try and get on a big lease out in west TX. There are some big bucks out there, both whitey and mule.

UTROY

Latin American Literature - just graduated in December with my Ph.D. Glorified way of saying I'm a Spanish teacher.

UTROY

Latin American Literature - just graduated in December with my Ph.D. Glorified way of saying I'm a Spanish teacher.

UTROY

Pretty tough to find anyone in Texas that wants to learn Spanish
(lol) Are you going to settle there? My son got his BA at the U in spanish. He is an MD.

Pretty tough to find anyone in Texas that wants to learn Spanish
(lol) Are you going to settle there? My son got his BA at the U in spanish. He is an MD.

Hey Roy!! If you HAD to hang out with one or the other for an entire day, which would you choose and why??

Lebron or KB24??

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Hey Roy!! If you HAD to hang out with one or the other for an entire day, which would you choose and why??

Lebron or KB24??

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Roy...OK I will play along.

1. When was the last time you beat your wife?

2. When was the last tme you beat your kids?

3. When was the last time you beat your dog?

If you answer seperately you get 3 post.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Roy...OK I will play along.

1. When was the last time you beat your wife?

2. When was the last tme you beat your kids?

3. When was the last time you beat your dog?

If you answer seperately you get 3 post.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>Pretty tough to find anyone in
>Texas that wants to learn
>Spanish
>(lol) Are you going to settle
>there? My son got his
>BA at the U in
>spanish. He is an MD.
>

Good for him! An MD will surely make more money than a Ph.D. in Spanish. But I didn't do it for the money. I truly have a passion for being in the classroom, teaching and writing about the things I do.

We like Texas but it isn't home - not enough mountains for me! But that is a seconday concern. We will settle wherever the job leads us. Hoping to get a tenure track position somewhere.

UTROY

>Pretty tough to find anyone in
>Texas that wants to learn
>Spanish
>(lol) Are you going to settle
>there? My son got his
>BA at the U in
>spanish. He is an MD.
>

Good for him! An MD will surely make more money than a Ph.D. in Spanish. But I didn't do it for the money. I truly have a passion for being in the classroom, teaching and writing about the things I do.

We like Texas but it isn't home - not enough mountains for me! But that is a seconday concern. We will settle wherever the job leads us. Hoping to get a tenure track position somewhere.

UTROY

>Hey Roy!! If you HAD to
>hang out with one or
>the other for an entire
>day, which would you choose
>and why??
>
>Lebron or KB24??
>

Great question Z - but a no-brainer. I would choose Lebron because I think he is still young and hopefully impressionable enough that I could steer him in a good direction so that he wouldn't turn out like some of the other NBA superstars like Kobe Bryant for instance.

UTROY

>Hey Roy!! If you HAD to
>hang out with one or
>the other for an entire
>day, which would you choose
>and why??
>
>Lebron or KB24??
>

Great question Z - but a no-brainer. I would choose Lebron because I think he is still young and hopefully impressionable enough that I could steer him in a good direction so that he wouldn't turn out like some of the other NBA superstars like Kobe Bryant for instance.

UTROY

>Or Z.
>
Exactly Kenny! Nice call - in total agreement with you on that one.

UTROY

>Or Z.
>
Exactly Kenny! Nice call - in total agreement with you on that one.

UTROY

>Roy, how is your lawn mower
>running? Are you still starting
>fires?
>
>Eel

Great question Eel! No no more starting fires! I did try and fix the leaky tank, just to see if it would work - it didn't so I emptied the gas out and ended up buying the replacement tank. It did take a couple of weeks to get it fixed though - just a good way to procrastinate mowing the lawn for a few weeks.

UTROY

>Roy, how is your lawn mower
>running? Are you still starting
>fires?
>
>Eel

Great question Eel! No no more starting fires! I did try and fix the leaky tank, just to see if it would work - it didn't so I emptied the gas out and ended up buying the replacement tank. It did take a couple of weeks to get it fixed though - just a good way to procrastinate mowing the lawn for a few weeks.

UTROY

>Roy...OK I will play along.
>
>1. When was the last time
>you beat your wife?
>
>2. When was the last tme
>you beat your kids?
>
>3. When was the last time
>you beat your dog?
>
>If you answer seperately you get
>3 post.
>
>
Great idea Kilbuc - here goes question #1:

Never. Never felt the desire to do so and think it such an unconscionable act that if I ever were to do it I would commit myself to the fullest extent of the law.

UTROY

>
>1. When was the last time
>you beat your wife?
>
>you beat your kids?
>
>you beat your dog?
>
>If you answer seperately you get
>3 post.
>
>
Great idea Kilbuc - here goes question #1:

Never. Never felt the desire to do so and think it such an unconscionable act that if I ever were to do it I would commit myself to the fullest extent of the law.

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-11 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]>Roy...OK I will play along.
>
>
>you beat your kids?
>

Well "beat" is a rather subjective term isn't it?? LOL.

Never.

I have spanked them when they needed it but I have never beat them and feel very strongly against it. In fact spanking is probably the least effective method of punishment for all three of my kids.

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-11 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]>Roy...OK I will play along.
>
>
>you beat your kids?
>

Well "beat" is a rather subjective term isn't it?? LOL.

Never.

I have spanked them when they needed it but I have never beat them and feel very strongly against it. In fact spanking is probably the least effective method of punishment for all three of my kids.

UTROY

>you beat your dog?
>

Well since I haven't had a dog since I lived at home with my parents and my dad wouldn't pemit it with our dogs I can happily say never.

I am hoping to get a dog within the next year. Definitely will be a bird dog and I will train it the best I can without resorting to corporal punishment.

Nothing shows the strength of a man more than a gentle and kind hand with his wife, children and animals.

UTROY

>you beat your dog?
>

Well since I haven't had a dog since I lived at home with my parents and my dad wouldn't pemit it with our dogs I can happily say never.

I am hoping to get a dog within the next year. Definitely will be a bird dog and I will train it the best I can without resorting to corporal punishment.

Nothing shows the strength of a man more than a gentle and kind hand with his wife, children and animals.

UTROY

Roy,

The Gunnison is running about 1300cfs in the bottom of the canyon. My Brother and I climbed down on July 4 since the Stonefly hatch was supposed to be happening. It turned out to be more of an exercise hike than anything. I'm planning on going again in August to fish hopper patterns and then again in late Sept, as it has been our custom for 24 years to go on his birthday.

Roy,

The Gunnison is running about 1300cfs in the bottom of the canyon. My Brother and I climbed down on July 4 since the Stonefly hatch was supposed to be happening. It turned out to be more of an exercise hike than anything. I'm planning on going again in August to fish hopper patterns and then again in late Sept, as it has been our custom for 24 years to go on his birthday.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-11 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]Good deal Bean Man - I know you guys always do it that time of year and I look forward to seeing your pics. I know the water levels on all the rivers have made for poor(or more difficult) fishing in most places and I figured the Gunnison was not an exception. I was reading about it on another forum and heard some bad reviews from earlier in the year. I know that trail is subject to washing out. Hope it is better for you in August. Keep that tradition alive as long as you can both make it down there!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-11 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]Good deal Bean Man - I know you guys always do it that time of year and I look forward to seeing your pics. I know the water levels on all the rivers have made for poor(or more difficult) fishing in most places and I figured the Gunnison was not an exception. I was reading about it on another forum and heard some bad reviews from earlier in the year. I know that trail is subject to washing out. Hope it is better for you in August. Keep that tradition alive as long as you can both make it down there!

UTROY

I heard it hit 7800cfs, if I hadn't been so busy with work then I would have hiked down just to listen to it. Lots of rocks getting polished.

I heard it hit 7800cfs, if I hadn't been so busy with work then I would have hiked down just to listen to it. Lots of rocks getting polished.

Roy, clarification requested!

Is it true When it comes to turtles and turtle hunting that the old guy eelgrass taught you everything you know and you still know nothing? Just a rumor as there seems to be some conflicting stories going around.

GBA

Roy, clarification requested!

Is it true When it comes to turtles and turtle hunting that the old guy eelgrass taught you everything you know and you still know nothing? Just a rumor as there seems to be some conflicting stories going around.

GBA

I was asked to present this question for a MM lurker who wishes to remain anonymous. Can a person really obtain 3,000 post status without the use of performance enhancing drugs?.... Terry

I was asked to present this question for a MM lurker who wishes to remain anonymous. Can a person really obtain 3,000 post status without the use of performance enhancing drugs?.... Terry

Good question Stickman but Roy is going for 5000. Something smells fishy. I would like to ask one of the mods to put a permanent asteric next to Roys name.

Here's a question for you Roy. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to kkk ?

Good question Stickman but Roy is going for 5000. Something smells fishy. I would like to ask one of the mods to put a permanent asteric next to Roys name.

Here's a question for you Roy. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to kkk ?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]It's Friday here in "Tardville" I decided that work is not fun so I'm going golfing for the next 5 hours. (I hope you hit 5000 while I'm gone) Do you GOLF?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]It's Friday here in "Tardville" I decided that work is not fun so I'm going golfing for the next 5 hours. (I hope you hit 5000 while I'm gone) Do you GOLF?

>Roy, clarification requested!
>
>Is it true When it comes
>to turtles and turtle hunting
>that the old guy eelgrass
>taught you everything you know
>and you still know nothing?
>Just a rumor as there
>seems to be some conflicting
>stories going around.
>
>
>GBA

Well that answer is a yes and no. No for the fact that I am really a lone wolf and do most of my hunting totally on my own and DIY and have acquired most of my skills through experience but Yes for the fact that I have learned a lot from Eel. And now I don't really want to ruffle his feathers so lets just say that I have used his example of turtle hunting to fashion my own brand of success that is both ethical and awesome.

UTROY

>Roy, clarification requested!
>
>Is it true When it comes
>to turtles and turtle hunting
>that the old guy eelgrass
>taught you everything you know
>and you still know nothing?
>Just a rumor as there
>seems to be some conflicting
>stories going around.
>
>
>GBA

Well that answer is a yes and no. No for the fact that I am really a lone wolf and do most of my hunting totally on my own and DIY and have acquired most of my skills through experience but Yes for the fact that I have learned a lot from Eel. And now I don't really want to ruffle his feathers so lets just say that I have used his example of turtle hunting to fashion my own brand of success that is both ethical and awesome.

UTROY

>I was asked to present this
>question for a MM lurker
>who wishes to remain anonymous.
>Can a person really obtain
>3,000 post status without the
>use of performance enhancing drugs?....
>Terry

Well in this day and age some MM posters will resort to many different tactics to increase their post count. Some of those guys over 10K can tell you a story or two of how to "grease't he wheels so to speak. I am still young and vibrant and in my prime so it is easy to see that I am able to do it and my record speaks for itself. Before I am investigated - they should look into some of the guys with 10K plus posts who are also over 65 - you can't tell me that there isn't some kind of chemistry involved in their post counts!

UTROY

>I was asked to present this
>question for a MM lurker
>who wishes to remain anonymous.
>Can a person really obtain
>3,000 post status without the
>use of performance enhancing drugs?....
>Terry

Well in this day and age some MM posters will resort to many different tactics to increase their post count. Some of those guys over 10K can tell you a story or two of how to "grease't he wheels so to speak. I am still young and vibrant and in my prime so it is easy to see that I am able to do it and my record speaks for itself. Before I am investigated - they should look into some of the guys with 10K plus posts who are also over 65 - you can't tell me that there isn't some kind of chemistry involved in their post counts!

UTROY

>
>Here's a question for you Roy.
>What is the meanest thing
>you have ever done to
>kkk ?

Well there are so many to choose from! I guess the worst was to laugh at her in front of the whole school as she fell tail-over-tea-kettle all the way down the bleachers at a pep rally. Hurt her feelings pretty badly. However for the majority of the meanness in our household I was on the receiving end! They used to chase me around the house with a dirty plunger, locked me out on Easter Sunday and enticed me to break the window trying to just merely knock on the door.

UTROY

>
>Here's a question for you Roy.
>What is the meanest thing
>you have ever done to
>kkk ?

Well there are so many to choose from! I guess the worst was to laugh at her in front of the whole school as she fell tail-over-tea-kettle all the way down the bleachers at a pep rally. Hurt her feelings pretty badly. However for the majority of the meanness in our household I was on the receiving end! They used to chase me around the house with a dirty plunger, locked me out on Easter Sunday and enticed me to break the window trying to just merely knock on the door.

UTROY

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11
>AT 09:17?AM (MST)

>
>It's Friday here in "Tardville" I
>decided that work is not
>fun so I'm going golfing
>for the next 5 hours.
>(I hope you hit 5000
>while I'm gone) Do
>you GOLF?

I am not sure that you can call what I do "golfing" but yeah, I like to hit the white ball around a little. It is too hot to golf here in TX right now though.

UTROY

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11
>AT 09:17?AM (MST)

>
>It's Friday here in "Tardville" I
>decided that work is not
>fun so I'm going golfing
>for the next 5 hours.
>(I hope you hit 5000
>while I'm gone) Do
>you GOLF?

I am not sure that you can call what I do "golfing" but yeah, I like to hit the white ball around a little. It is too hot to golf here in TX right now though.

UTROY

Roy:
Based on comments from my anonymous Lurker there may be some subpeonas coming out in the near future I am not at liberty to discuss any details at this point. You seem like a standup guy, aside from the HomerJ thing, and I feel confident you have nothing to hide or fear.....Terry

Roy:
Based on comments from my anonymous Lurker there may be some subpeonas coming out in the near future I am not at liberty to discuss any details at this point. You seem like a standup guy, aside from the HomerJ thing, and I feel confident you have nothing to hide or fear.....Terry

>Well doesn't the old poem go:
>
>
>"Thirty days hath September,
>April, May, and November
>February has twenty-eight alone
>All the rest have thirty-one
>Except in leap-year that's that time
>
>that February has twenty-nine!"
>
>So 7.
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Thirty days hath September, April, JUNE, and November ya dork!

>Roy:
>Based on comments from my anonymous
>Lurker there may be some
>subpeonas coming out in the
>near future I am not
>at liberty to discuss any
>details at this point. You
>seem like a standup guy,
>aside from the HomerJ thing,
>and I feel confident you
>have nothing to hide or
>fear.....Terry

Well Terry I can honestly say that I have never used Post Enhancing Drugs or Human Cyber-Growth Hormone nor have I ever been injected by my personal trainer for any reason and I will stand up to the charges with full confidence and see my name cleared.

As for the "HomerJ thing" I do regret that my association with that individual led him to reveal an ugly side of his nature to all here. He is sorry if he hurt any feelings but feels justified in his actions and opinions. As you can see by the rancor in his posts that he won't back down which is unfortunate. The good news is that he is currently on assignment in Bolivia and won't be back to the US before February of next year hopefully by then he will have lost his zeal to post here.

UTROY

>Roy:
>Based on comments from my anonymous
>Lurker there may be some
>subpeonas coming out in the
>near future I am not
>at liberty to discuss any
>details at this point. You
>seem like a standup guy,
>aside from the HomerJ thing,
>and I feel confident you
>have nothing to hide or
>fear.....Terry

Well Terry I can honestly say that I have never used Post Enhancing Drugs or Human Cyber-Growth Hormone nor have I ever been injected by my personal trainer for any reason and I will stand up to the charges with full confidence and see my name cleared.

As for the "HomerJ thing" I do regret that my association with that individual led him to reveal an ugly side of his nature to all here. He is sorry if he hurt any feelings but feels justified in his actions and opinions. As you can see by the rancor in his posts that he won't back down which is unfortunate. The good news is that he is currently on assignment in Bolivia and won't be back to the US before February of next year hopefully by then he will have lost his zeal to post here.

UTROY

Oh I have MANY questions. Sooooo many questions. What a wonderful idea this thread is. I may have to send Terry a muffin basket for this great idea now. LOL

Ok Roy- soooo...My first question is: What exactly were you thinking when you drove Dad's truck right into Red Fleet Reservoir?

Oh I have MANY questions. Sooooo many questions. What a wonderful idea this thread is. I may have to send Terry a muffin basket for this great idea now. LOL

Ok Roy- soooo...My first question is: What exactly were you thinking when you drove Dad's truck right into Red Fleet Reservoir?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 10:01AM (MST)[p]Did you ever hit or poke your dear, sweet little sister with a beef show stick?

Something that looked like THIS?
AC007799.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 10:01AM (MST)[p]Did you ever hit or poke your dear, sweet little sister with a beef show stick?

Something that looked like THIS?
AC007799.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom