PURSE PIRATES!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Now if we could do that with a tool trailer and some shrapnel, then we'd start to cut down on theft!

#livelikezac

Hey Elk

We tried this with a tool bag and the homeless in SF. Smurf Blue was our color of choice and there was no doubt who had stolen our tools...

Good post very funny

This is the video I had seen before.

I saw a cops episode where they were running a sting on bike thieves. They would leave a bike outside of a grocery store and it would be snatched in under a minute every time.

That cracked me up Tri! lmao!

If I lived in town I'd take an old Amazon Prime box, load it with junk, seal it back up with clear tape and leave it on the porch. Somebody would haul it off.

I raised Chow Chows for many years. Loyal dogs and great protectors. About as athletic as a pencil, but wonderful family dogs.

I was going camping one weekend and brought my dog. I stopped at a supermarket and took him from the cab to the bed of the truck.

As I was checking out, I told the checkout dude that I hoped those too guys headed towards my truck weren't gonna be stupid.

They were. As I'm headed outside I saw my dogs ears twitch (the only part of him I could see) once.

Fat guy of the two tried to reach in the back of my truck and things didnt turn out in his favor.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom