Proposed tag #s

one_dryboot

Long Time Member
Anyone know when they will be out? Maybe I’m blind, and too lazy to Google it as I sit here in my undies eating Cheetos.

Reminds me of the joke where a guy go's to the doctor because his penis had turned orange and he couldn't figure out why so he went to the doctors.
Well the doctor did all of his tests and still couldn't figure out what was going on so he asked some questions.
1st question what do you do for a living.
Guy says usually I am an construction worker but I have been out of work for a couple of months.
Doctor says what have you been doing since you have been laid off.
Not much just sitting around watching TV eating Cheetos

That's why you don't wear white after Labor Day. That would be embarrassing.
But then, who wants orange on their camo pants during hunting season either??

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom