Post Party

I'd tell you, what you could do to get me to tell you what 45 did, but every time I mention your sister I get yelled at :-(

~Z~

3503solocup.jpg

~Z~

You just barely missed it, move over just a hair and you will be in the right thread.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

You are funny !!!... Sounds like someone else is going to get rear ended !!!* there's a picture I don't wanna see*:)

4174cup.jpg

>You are funny !!!... Sounds like
>someone else is going to
>get rear ended !!!* there's
>a picture I don't wanna
>see*:)
>
>
>
>
4174cup.jpg

I'm out if its going to be that kind of party.

Sorry guys I've been swamped ever since I made the cover of the mag. Lots of closet homo's sending me p.m's. So Z quit sending me messages. I don't care if you'll buy the beer.

Hey lil red - can you help me figure out what this says?

7623redsolocup.jpg

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

im glad im not the only one...he must be hard up lol,,,Z was tryin to bribe me to join him at the club house with a thirty pack, i told him i wanted nothin to do with anything that goes on at the that place no matter how FUN he thinks it is

FOWL FREAKS

+1 sixthtine,

He says its just a friendly drink and he'll buy. Ya then your waking up 13 hours later cuz he roofied your ass.

sixthtine, if you won't go to the clubhouse, would you consider going "yote" hunting with one_dryboot and I?? I'll still buy the beer and he said he's bringing some cool drug called Rohypnol...I'm not sure what it is but he said it's really fun!! Let me know bud!!

~Z~

i dont know why they call it roofi cause everytime i take one i end up on the floor lol ,,,,,, and no boot told me what you tried on him last time he took you yote hunting,,, he called me the other day and asked if i wanted to go since he is afraid of you now.

FOWL FREAKS

LMAO!! Ok but I'm seriously ready to fill my Badlands 4500 full of beer along with my spotter and go glass for moose sheds in the near future...yotes will be seen and yotes will be killed...hopefully I'll locate another moose palm but they ain't easy to find!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-12 AT 06:27PM (MST)[p]im down for that ,,,, im going to the sci show in vegas this weekend then i have to work in the badlands booth at the salt lake show the next weekend then its game on

FOWL FREAKS

Word!! I'm going to head to the cabin this weekend to see how much snow the last few storms dropped, then do the show here in SLC next...I'll see ya there and we'll make a plan man!!

~Z~

That was to both of you I'm kinda worried about this I think I might have my wife put a chastity belt on me before I go, and you bet I'll have my camera just in case you guys walk off alone, I can get paid big money from f dude for new pics for the next issue

FOWL FREAKS

WTF RUGSTER?

Don't drag me in to this BS!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Rans its going to take more than that to convince me, Then again he will be with you, and I trust you will make him behave !!! ;-)

This already is the best ...but If I had some more guy photos in it, that would make it even better !!! just sayin
4174cup.jpg

>
5067775849419d75439965db.jpg

>
>
>Are you happy you plick!

I think I saw this in Plick Koner's book How To Find Giant Bucks.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom