Pick up lines

RE: Pick up lines

My roomie many years ago in the Navy used to offer girls the chance to have their belly button tickled.

You must have a mirror in your pants....cuz I can see myself in 'em.

Steve

"Yes, sweetie, I'm 'Ohmygod!' in your language. Here, wanna see?....."

HEY Rutty!!!

YOU'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM HERE IN THE BASIN!!!

THE CALENDER GIRLS LIKE ANY PICK-UP LINES!!!

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

And I thought that this thread was about fishing with set poles.
Driftersifter

there's way to many to list

Wanna come back to my house and do some math? you can add the bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and we'll multiply.

do you sleep on your stomach? Do you mind if i do?

You look exactly like my third wife? She says: How many times have you been married?
Twice

Do you work for UPS? Because I saw you checking out my package when i walked in here.

if your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can i visit you between the holidays?

i may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you

You are wearing some nice jewelery, it would look great on my nightstand.

"For some reason i got hard when i came in here. It wasn't until i saw you that i figured out why." :)

the other Joey

Feleno- Nothing short of GENIUS ever comes out of your keyborad!! Nice work, son!! LMAO

Steve

How's this one......Hi there. My name is (insert name). I noticed you standing here all by yourself while all of your girlfirends were out dancing. Don't worry, my friends have done the same thing to me. What's your name? Oh, that's a really beautiful and unique name (depending on what her name is...optional). I just wanted to tell you that after I have a couple of shots and about 10 beers, I usually try to take girls like you home at the end of the night, if I haven't found anybody a little skinnier or prettier. You gonna be here all night? Ok, great...maybe I'll see you later then.

That worked all the time for me when I lived up in Utah!!

Steve

if all you want to do is go to bed with them then just say it. being open has always been the best way.

"See here darlen, we're both adults, we deserve a little fun. What do you say we finish our drinks and go to my place?"

Has worked for me better than i would've ever guessed? The key is once she agrees, STFU, more small talk can/will ruin it! :)

the other Joey

Well, Ok. I used to date a lot of nurses, so I would just simply open my fly and ask "Does this look festered?"

NAAAAAASTY!!! That was uncalled for, Nickman. I'm about to eat some chili and I got to read that? Damn!!

Steve

Bess you get a six for recomending 7-11 not bad food I think I will eat a chick now I mean easter peep

Rutnbuck

I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.

Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

Let's do breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?

Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way.

Is it that cold out or are you just smuggling tic-tac's.

You with those curves, and me with no brakes ...

Aw, girl, I'm gonna have to put you on my "To Do" List.

If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.

Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

THIS REALLY HOT CHICK WALKS UP TO MY BUDDY AND SAYS......DO YOU HAVE A TOWEL.....HE SAYS...NO.....WHY??? SHE SAYS I NEED TO WIPE UP......YOU'VE MADE ME AUFULLY WET.....HE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND..................YD.

so, you wanna go F*ck and get some pizza?? what you dont like pizza?

My roomie meant do you want to have your belly button tickled from the inside.

Excues me I'm casting a movie can i get your legs a part
Good Luck and Great Memories

I love every bone in your body especially mine!
Good Luck and Great Memories

I wrote the book........
Hay Babe how do you like your egg's scrambled or fertilized?

like guacamole?

Rackmaster

my budy use to say got any cowbow in ya............want some.....I would just say show me your #####.....some times it worked...........................

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-09 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]I think my d!<k just died. Do you know CPR?

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom