photo upload Joey

RELH

Long Time Member
3763photo_2.jpg

Nice Bow!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-14 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-14 AT 09:44?PM (MST)

Edit: OK, i saw the other thread. RELH said, "...his fishing trip near your stomping grounds. The fish was caught at Lower Twin Lake near Bridgeport"

RELH you better check a map ol Pard. Lower Twin is a good fair piece away from these parts. I'd love to go there some day but as yet don't know much about the area other than this pic and what i've read. Again, Nice fish, Beautiful fish! I've caught hundreds of 3-4-5 ponders, true 7 pounders caught, i can count on one hand!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Ok, Joey it is a slight distance from your stomping grounds. But I do know that Lake Almanor is near you and has good trout fishing. Been years since I have fished that lake. This was sent to you to get you going to do some fishing before you get too darn busy making repairs to those vacation cabins in your neck of the woods.

In about a month those cabin owners will be showing up and finding repairs needed after the winter storms and you will not have time to get any fishing in. Go out and catch dinner and post a picture of a stringer of fish. If you get a big one, keep it quiet or Eel or Kilo will slip over to your neck of the woods and invite themselfs to dinner and wanting your fishing honey hole map of the lake.

RELH

LOL, Yeah, now Almanor, Eagle Lake, Butt lake,...that's my stomping grounds!

No worries about uninvited guests. You, Kilo, and Eel, most anybody else for that matter, is welcome at my place anytime!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Very nice fish! That place looks like one of those hidden Gems that California is famous for.

Eel

Have fished those above mentioned lake years past, but nothing like in the picture...

The wife and I camped down below Almanor years ago had a great time there till I had to shoot a "buzzy" one night as the wife and I went to river to wash up before bed...that ended it for her....OK

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom