PHIL LYMAN MAY HAVE USED THE F-WORD!!!

I’ve come to the conclusion that I believe this guy just isn’t very smart. This whole incident probably isn’t a huge deal, that’s why the report concluded what it did, but he’s just not a smart person in how he conducts his business.

My bar has become pretty low for politicians these days, unfortunately. But if you can’t even count to 5 to pick your running mate, you’re not qualified to run our state. That’s a bright line test these days for me, I guess.

Like I said, not very smart.

That Would Go For The Rest Of Them As Well,Right Niller?

I’ve come to the conclusion that I believe this guy just isn’t very smart. This whole incident probably isn’t a huge deal, that’s why the report concluded what it did, but he’s just not a smart person in how he conducts his business.

My bar has become pretty low for politicians these days, unfortunately. But if you can’t even count to 5 to pick your running mate, you’re not qualified to run our state. That’s a bright line test these days for me, I guess.

Like I said, not very smart.

I frequently work with Phil. We operate on a first name basis. I like him, his wife, and his other family members that I know. Is he the most politically correct politician? Absolutely not. But, he genuinely cares about Utah and Utahns. You always know where he stands on an issue. Phil doesn’t play normal political games, which makes him an easy target for articles like this.

Does he swear? Yes. But, so do 99% of the rest of us, and the other 1% are liars.

So D?

Why Were A Small Handful On The Recapture Ride Singled Out?

I frequently work with Phil. We operate on a first name basis. I like him, his wife, and his other family members that I know. Is he the most politically correct politician? Absolutely not. But, he genuinely cares about Utah and Utahns. You always know where he stands on an issue. Phil doesn’t play normal political games, which makes him an easy target for articles like this.

Does he swear? Yes. But, so do 99% of the rest of us, and the other 1% are liars.

Clear To 5 Huh?

They've Got Biden Beat!

President Biden isn’t running for governor of Utah, but while his running mate he chose in his own election is hugely unqualified for the position and totally crazy, she at least met eligibility requirements. So a dude that is a dozen sandwiches short of a picnic figured out something this candidate couldn’t.

Seriously, could you imagine being serious about wanting to hold the highest office in a state and not understanding simple residency requirements that necessitate someone counting to 5?

I don’t care if he swears. Just show some measure of intelligence and readiness to lead. This guy has done neither. Like I said, if you can’t (or are unwilling?) count to 5, you can’t be Governor. He’s going to be beaten soundly in this primary election.

Gonna Post It So Niller Can see It Too!

I'm With D_Hoyt On This!

I've Met The Man!

He May Not Be Perfect!

But None Of Us Are!

So Niller?

At About 1:40 Pay Close Attention In The YouTube Clip!

Did Juan Not Lie?

There Was Alot Of Phony BS Going On In That Trial!

They Wouldn't Let The Jury Hear What Juan Said? WTF?

They Never Gave The Jury Members A Transcript Either! WTF Again?

Nearly 100K For An Aftermath Study That Claimed There Was 300K In Damages! WTF #3?

What does his trial have anything to do with me?

This seems to be a topic you bring up to me every time the name Lyman is mentioned on this forum. I’ve never been able to connect the dots why I should care or what it has to do with me?

I'm Just Looking For Truthful Answers Niller!

You Know Way More About These Trials Than I Do!

I'm Asking You,If Juan Lied?

He Told Phil/Them To Go Ahead Ride/Walk,Nobody Is Gonna Get Arrested!

Well F'Me!

If That Wasn't A LIE I've Never Heard One!

Then They Wouldn't Let Anybody Use That Evidence In Court?

Not Pickin On You Niller!

Looking For Answers?

What does his trial have anything to do with me?

This seems to be a topic you bring up to me every time the name Lyman is mentioned on this forum. I’ve never been able to connect the dots why I should care or what it has to do with me?

I'm Not Saying Phil Was Smart For STIRRIN This Shhitt Up!

But I Will Stand For Phil Lyman For Standing Up Against OVER-REACH!

But For Juan To Say Go Ahead & Then Back-Pedal Later Is Total BULLSSSHHITT!

I didn’t know you were such a proponent of taking ATVs on closed trails! 😜

Still not sure why you bring up this case every single time someone is discussing Lyman. I don’t know anything about this case. Didn’t care enough about it at the time to follow it then, and I certainly don’t care about it enough to follow it a decade later. I wouldn’t have even been able to tell you who “Juan” was.

What I do know is this guy isn’t smart enough to read basic residency requirements. Bobcatbess, even you can count to 5!

I didn’t know you were such a proponent of taking ATVs on closed trails! 😜
Well!

You Know I'm Not!

But Juan Told Lyman To Ride,Walk,Nobody Is Gonna Get Arrested!

Why Were 4 or 5 Guys Singled Out?

Why Wouldn't They Let What Juan Said Be used As Evidence During The Trial?

Why Didn't They Do Anything To The Bundy's That Showed Up?

Just Lookin For Answers Niller!

Ya,I Get The residency Thing!

When I Was A Young Kid!

(Ya,That Was A Long F'N Time Ago!)

If you Were Lucky You Had A TV With 3 Stations!

And We Had Transistor Radio's!

When The President Came On,You Were Listening & Believing What That Man Was Saying!

Yes,You took it To Heart!

Now Just How Damn Long Has It Been Since We've Been Able To Do That?

Still not sure why you bring up this case every single time someone is discussing Lyman. I don’t know anything about this case. Didn’t care enough about it at the time to follow it then, and I certainly don’t care about it enough to follow it a decade later. I wouldn’t have even been able to tell you who “Juan” was.

What I do know is this guy isn’t smart enough to read basic residency requirements. Bobcatbess, even you can count to 5!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom