Oquirrh-Stansbury

GLEDEASY

I know this is last minute and I don't know if there is still tags left, but I had an idea come to me today.

I usually hunt Fish Lake but with school and a pregnant wife I felt I better limit my hunting to just my deer tag. However, today got me thinking that I have a spike unit essentially in my backyard.

I'm not looking for any handouts, I've helped others on this site and if any of have info you want to share I'll gladly hear it. Trying to get a feel for the area.

Couple of questions to get started, what's the best way to access the area (mostly talking the Oquirrh mountains)? I know this unit has Kennecott and Camp Williams, so I am thinking down by Cedar Valley? I've been up Butterfield canyon but only to the top where the pavement ended. Does this unit get a lot of pressure during the spike hunt (any weapon)?

Any info appreciated. Feel free to send me a PM.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom