Box Elder/Snowville Antelope

BORN&RAISEDNV

Hello everyone! Hope you had some luck in the draws this year! I didn’t have any in Utah or home state of Nevada. My parents used their Antelope points for the Box Elder/Snowville unit this year. We will be getting out soon to check the unit out but would be open to trading and info you have if you will be in Nevada this year. Or want to be in the future. Or even just seeing some of your bucks from the unit! Good luck to everyone!

There are plenty of antelope off of Hwy 30 that comes west out of Snowville and the turns south/southwest and heads past grouse creek and into NV. Biggest issue you’ll have is that the animals are on CWMUs. You will find a lope on public, just be prepared to spend some real time looking over some country. Here is a picture of one of the better bucks I’ve seen on that unit but nothing special.

_storage_3330-6631_20180909115913.jpeg

Thanks for the replies. We will be spending a lot of time in the unit. Dad is retired and we don’t have any other tags to occupy our time. We have already started looking at the CWMUs too. Don’t know much about them to be honest. He has already harvested a couple BC bucks so he will be holding out.

Thanks for the replies. We will be spending a lot of time in the unit. Dad is retired and we don’t have any other tags to occupy our time. We have already started looking at the CWMUs too. Don’t know much about them to be honest. He has already harvested a couple BC bucks so he will be holding out.
I got your parents covered lol!!

CA51604B-7BDE-44F1-AEDC-67CDC6B91242.jpeg
IMG_5387.jpeg
This is my wife’s buck from ‘22. Hands down was the funnest hunt I’ve ever been on. You’re in for a good time, don’t be afraid to venture away from the fields and town, there’s bucks all over the unit. We looked through a bunch of different goats before my wife decided she liked the look of this guy, he had been tearing up sage right before she smoked him!

Haha I think you’re spot on. She’s a keeper, but ya definitely don’t wanna be on her bad side! The mag holds 7, last I understood they did away with magazine restrictions…normally I run the 4 rd mag to be honest but for her first big game animal I figured we’d play it safe 😂

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom