Optics for muzzleloader

WannaB

I am wanting to find a better option for my muzzleloader than the fiber optic traditional sites I have on it now. I am thinking of trying something like a Vortex Sparc II. Has anyone used one on a Muzzy? I am leaning this way because it has a 2 moa dot, which should make for a bit more precision at 200 yards. Any other ideas? I am not interested in a standard 1x tube.

I use an Eotech. It has a 1 moa dot and is the best thing I've discovered. I muzzy hunt utah every year and have every year for the last 20 except for 2.

You say you're not interested in a scope. I thought the same thing and was set on a FastFire or Sparc until I tried the Vortex 1x24 Crossfire muzzleloader scope. I think it will work really well, and was surprised at the clarity and usefulness. Didn't draw that Utah tag I thought was a lock, so I'd be willing to send it to you to try. How good an offer is that????

Wow Blank, that is an amazing offer. I appreciate it, but I don't want to put you out...I'll give it a closer look. Thanks for the opinion. I wear contacts and using open sites has become increasing more difficult. I was leaning towards the Spark because it is easier to leave both eyes open with a Red Dot, but I will reevaluate.
-WB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom