Olympics

They’ll be sorry……. nothing to see here. Better to live in Wyoming and shop in Utah. Much better.
Problem with that is they will fill up utah and turn it into another Colorado. Then they will head to Wyoming and do the same. Hell I’m thinking about moving up to Wyoming myself. Pinedale wouldn’t be to bad cause I like to fly kites.

Problem with that is they will fill up utah and turn it into another Colorado. Then they will head to Wyoming and do the same. Hell I’m thinking about moving up to Wyoming myself. Pinedale wouldn’t be to bad cause I like to fly kites.
I like the other side of the mountain north of Sheridan into southern Montana. 🤠

More people need to tell the truth about Utah. They move here and then hate it and more to a better place after they find out the truth about what it’s really like here. Sad……

Last edited:
I like the other side of the mountain north of Sheridan into southern Montana. 🤠
I’ll go check it out. As long as it’s not by Jackson. Also lander is good. I got som relatives that live on the Rez. Up there. But back to the games. I’ll bet 80 percent of the people in utah are against it, but I guess we don’t matter. I’m not going to buy one of their stupid coats, hats, gloves, or anything else.

I’ll go check it out. As long as it’s not by Jackson. Also lander is good. I got som relatives that live on the Rez. Up there. But back to the games. I’ll bet 80 percent of the people in utah are against it, but I guess we don’t matter. I’m not going to buy one of their stupid coats, hats, gloves, or anything else.
So…….. I guessing I’m you won’t be carrying the Olympic torch down I-15 then?

I tried to book 10 rooms at a hotel just now and all I could get was 4 because they said the rest were taken. I hope they build some new motels between now and then.

Why are you guys so negative?

The Jazz have been in a minor rebuilt since the late 90's and our new hockey club left Arizona with over $20 million in debt. Of course we should give a billionaire multiple city blocks for the cause.

Now add to that, the Olympics which can give us a tax increase to pay for it, but it will be minor, so it's worth it!

The good part, is how clean our air will be in Jan and Feb that year with all the increased jet traffic.

The best thing Salt Lake got out of the last Olympics was a six lane Freeway. By 2034 we’re gonna need a10 lanes. The more lanes there are through there, the better it is for us “passers by”.

Doubt it caused very many to people to move here, so let them bring there cash, have fun and return to California when it’s over.

eel…….. how much you asking for a room……….. course you and I will both be nothing but a bowl full of ashes by then so I guess it isn’t gonna matter. 😂😂😂

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom