Old Swarovski SLC 15x vs HD SLC 15

Ltsheets

Very Active Member
I have a pair of the old ones and am considering selling and upgrading to the new HDs but question if the improvement is worth it. Anyone out there who's done the upgrade and could speak on the differences, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Im thinking of doing the same! I know one thing the new ones seem to be not as heavy.
37205hornkiller.jpg

I've owned both. Sold my old pair to a friend and got the new HD's. The glass in the old ones are just as good as my new HD's. By far the main difference is size. The HD's are a little smaller and lighter.

>I've owned both. Sold my
>old pair to a friend
>and got the new HD's.
> The glass in the
>old ones are just as
>good as my new HD's.
> By far the main
>difference is size. The
>HD's are a little smaller
>and lighter.

I too own both. Maybe my non-hd's are a sub par pair. The HD's resolve better (crisp) and have a larger sweet spot. Lighter and more "ergo", also have slightly more eye relief for those (me) who wear eyeglasses. Snag the HD's and don't look back.

I've owned all 3 of the last generations, and I like my HD's the best, although there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a pair of NEU's lightly used, to save a few $$$$.

Can't go wrong IMO

The new HD are by all accounts better. Out of all the HD binoculars I sell , I get more possitive feedback on that particular HD binocular compared to the prior 2 versions of the non HD 15x56 - older light green and the NEU's
If you want to know the current market for your 15x56, you can call or text me at 512-431-6775.

Thank You
Larry Chapman
TexasBINOman.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom