NY

lve2143

Very Active Member
Have to hand it to the Giants. I don't like the
Manning boy's A'tol. I was for my boy Bret.

You've gotta give'em credit. They Kick'ed Arse

Can they take the Pat's........????

I hope so.....

fyi
lrv

I don't think they can but they just might! They don't give up! I will be cheering for Eli! But I was cheering for Bret tonight.

I tell you what though, I thought Tynes was going to be out of a job by tomorrow morning at the end of regulation. Looks like he can keep his job for another two weeks at least.

Great game - a might cold though!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I damned sure think it could happen.

I don't dislike Brady, like my spouse and alot of
other folks do. He's By'gosh a Winner. I'll give him
that.

And after Romo's won 3 or so SB's, he can go toddling off
to anywhere he wants, with any hot panty he wants.

He shot his wad WAY to early. In more way's than one.

GREAT FOOTBALL. I like.

See'ya at the 'bowl.

fyi
lrv

Archie ... has got to be the proudest poppa on the planet tonight ... good for him! Geeze, I don't think we can even imagine the hype comming up! Farve is my hero too!

RUS

As a Packer Fan my hat is off to the Giants. They deserved to win.

The Giants are playing the Patriots in the Super Bowl and no one cares....

I was cheering for the Pack all the way, but towards the end I found myself wanting the Giants to win the game.

They deserved that game. They out played them in all apects. Plaxico just MANHANDLED all the corners and was able to do anything he wanted.

I actually think that the Giants will give the Pats a game.

Well that sucked, I was hoping for GB/NE Superbowl! Roy got it right about Tynes, he kept his head down on that last one.

And boy's,

Without J Shockey.

That's a MAJOR weapon that they don't have.

His impact, or lack there of, can't be overlooked.

Larry

not a patriots fan although my grandma does say i am related to tom brady a long ways down the line, but i think it would be awesome to see em win and go undefeated, like em or not thats pretty amazing with all the talent out there now a days, some of there games were close but they still won and the giants and patriots our going to the super bowl and it was funny you said no one cares. i bet youll be watching for sure and wanting one team to win. i also like to see eli doing good for how young he is and i dont like him either, i guess i am just a positive guy tonight.

I've been a Giants fan since about '85. It was a great game but I was about to fly to Milwaukee to kick Tynes ass myself. It's a good thing he redeemed himself.

If the Packers had been playing anyone else in the NFC I would have been cheering for them. I sure hope Favre comes back for another year, he played to good this season to hang em up.

Even when Brady has a bad game they still win against san diego. don't think giants have much of a chance.

Packers offense was anemic and the giants kicker nearly did it in for them. 3rd Tyne was the charm.

Looking forward to the commercials more than the game

It's hard to pick a side here.....on one hand you want to see a team go totally undefeated, but on the other hand, you would like to see the "Mannings" have a moment.

And whoever said "Plaxico could do anything he wanted" missed the part about his ability to speak English!

You think there is nothing wrong with our education system...........who let these retarded, mumbling, idiots out of high school, much less gave them a college degree?

And don't throw the "racist" flag on me.....THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURE TO HAVE LEARNED TO SPEAK ENGLISH IF YOU GREW UP IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

The news media picks these morons to interview, on purpose, so we can laugh at them....the media is who is racist!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom