NV antelope

maddog58

Had a great opening day in NV . My grandson went with me and we found a pretty cool buc. 15 3/8” with extras on both prongs. Just couldn’t pass that up. Best part is grandson did about 80% of the work. Doesn’t get much better than that

IMG_3969.jpeg

IMG_3966.jpeg

IMG_3975.jpeg

IMG_3974.jpeg

The character bucks are the best! Congrats.
Sometimes that is true. Never again will I shoot a " character " buck when I have a solid 80+ buck found. Talked myself into one with the help of a buddy. Got riled up and shot him...Cool buck. But I would rather have had the other buck. Maybe he will pipe up and have his say? Weak moment for me.

We passed this buck up earlier that day. And found a similar buck that was heavier and better prongs. I made the comment on the way to him "if we run into the freaky buck I will kill him" guess what? Yep and in a weak moment I shot the wierd one.
Resized_Screenshot_20210827-122645_Gallery.jpg

Cool buck maddog! He's kinda got the "crown" thing going on top of the prong. I've never seen that before.
I'm glad you had a good time with your grandson and you found early success. Now you can go look for sheep!
Can’t go look for sheep until late November I thinking . I’ve still got a deer tag here in NV, helping a buddy for elk here in NV and deer tag in CO plus helping my Uncle in CO for deer and elk. Pretty dang busy this year

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom