Now what do I do?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
About two weeks ago we get a package in the mail. It has our address on it but not our name and we don't recognize the name. We never ordered anything.

I took it back to the Post Office and explain it to them. They thank me and write "not at this address" on the package.

Today I went out to the mail box and it's back! WTH?

The return address is:
Zone ZhongShiShan
ZhongShanShi GUANGDONG

contents: nail machine

2512package001.jpg

Should I take it back to the Post Office?
Should I open it?
Should I auction it off on MM?
Should I send it to Roy?

Eel

DW, how did you know it was ticking?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

It's something Wisz ordered off of E-Bay!

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Best Open it Eel!

Just might be an Electrical Outlet Cover in it!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

I'd open it, away from house with a knife attached to a long pole. you have to be curious as to what is in it...
I know I would be, I wouldn't have brought it back to post office the first time.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Send it to elkassassin, he'll put it in his tackle box for his next fishin trip!

Are you sure that wasn't sent to you by Song Nguyen??

Looks like some nail salon is missing a new nail machine they ordered.

Sure - send it here! I will open it up. If it is explosives then if it hasn't blown up by the time it makes it across the country twice then it is probably a dud. And if it is really a nail machine, then I guess I can begin a new profession.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

One question; is it ticking or vibrating? Are you sure your wife didn't order it?
Ok, well, that was 2 questions. Sue me!
Lol
Zeke

Being the highly ethical person that I am, I decided to put it in the garage unopened. If someone hasn't showed up to claim it by Christmas it will be my wife's Christmas present.

With any luck at all my Christmas shopping is done.

eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom