Not a peep

Bossbrott

Cmon fellas, let’s hear your projections, what you’ve seen, trailcam, etc, show it, tell it, whatever.
This forum needs a pulse.
We had another wet year, rain yesterday in fact, range looks good.
I’ve seen plenty of deer in the foothills above Auburn both d3 & 4. Haven’t traveled to hunt D5 in years.
Both D3&4 could use more bear hunters, we’re kinda at our cc with predators.
Premium zones open soon, who drew, and what’s your scout results?
Poses a d3-5 tag myself and planning an opener trip with friends.
This fella and his twin brother are “off limits” but this gives y’all an idea of antler growth this year.
IMG_2924.jpeg

D8 archery has already started. Spent opening Saturday until the following Tuesday. Saw 40+ deer. 12 bucks and got a shot on a nice 3x2 on an uphill incline at 47 yds. Shot about 6 inches too low!! 😔🫤...on a side note, I saw quite a few fawns. Good for the future of the area. Didn't go this weekend due to family commitments. Heading back up Friday morning until Monday.

I live 5mi above Auburn, small town of Meadow Vista.
Quite a few deer in our area, and there’s always some nice bucks.
Lots of deer in yards and few(er) predators, they ain’t going anywhere soon. The lion pop never stopped growing, now we get big cats in our neighborhood.
Hopefully it persuades folks to vote differently, time will tell.

Nothing better for neighborhood bucks than internet pics with zip codes attached. Hope nearby houses/businesses have bullet proof glass.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom