NM NR Ram Hope!

ElmerFudd

Very Active Member
Just got off the phone with NMGFD. Sounds like if you guessed right and picked 106 or 109 in your choices, there is hope for a nonresident or guided ram tag. Anything else and you are SOL. FYI, you can't change your choices now.

Too funny! Actually credit back to my card. I didn't pick one of those.... I really thought about the same when I heard that on the phone. That really is what I was told.... no BS. No drinking :)

You are right from when I talked to them yesterday to move my ibex and oryx apps into the outfitter pool. Up to 3 possible units for NR bighorn tags.

My dumb ass deleted my bighorn app already because I calculated that they shouldn't have any non-resident tags. And yes I had 109 as my 2nd choice. Sad trombones.

Us people afflicted with sheep fever are pathetic...;)(I include myself in that group) it was an astronomical draw the way it was before and now it will be in another Universe if they have one tag....

Still up in the air; the receptionists' placating to callers notwithstanding...the law as it reads now does NOT allocate ANY permits to nonresidents.

Hang in there, ya got till the 18th to change things if you so desire...maybe things will change?

Clownville at its very finest :)

Cheers,

Adam

Clownville......LOL!!

Nice pics of those rams on the other thread too GW. Haven't used the number with G&F yet...have to get ahold of you, I drew that early rifle AZ tag we talked about.

Time for a solo cup.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom