New world record?

hornkiller

Long Time Member
Claiming it scores 238"?
Screenshot_20240904_170150_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240904_165648_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240904_165630_Instagram.jpg

Absolutely giant main frame 4 point. I wouldn’t doubt a rough gross green score of 238”. After deductions and stripping the velvet, I really doubt it is bigger than the Burris Buck. I wouldn’t be surprised if net was higher than P&Y Gardner Buck.

I don’t see any tags in the ears. Something so big, makes me suspicious of high fences. Hope it is a legit free range buck.

I think they bludgeoned that buck to death... :ROFLMAO: How does a capped buck get that blood shot...

What a fantastic buck and congrats to the hunter...

I'd Guess Since You're 6' 13" Tall You Got Some Perty Long Arms Hossy?

How Wide You Figure You Could Make That Buck Look With Your Arm Length & A Fish Eye?

Given the last 12 months how many guys , like me, have waited to comment, just waiting for the "other" shoe to drop? I've waited 3 days so I guess it's safe?

That's a beautiful deer. Congrats to everyone involved.

And yup, any deer or elk I help pack, I get a pic with, thems the rules

Now that I’ve had time to process this buck and timing of his demise…

I’m betting this is the 230” that Zim has been seeing on the Paunsagunt… The minions figured out his location from the pics he’s been posting…
Damn minions, can’t trust them anymore…

Last edited:
What’s the point of long arming a 238” buck? Douche bags…
Guys just looking for something to be pissed about when others find success. Always fun to read. The two pics in the field the guys are literally sitting as tight to the body and head as they can get. The caped photo, sure he's holding it out, but what's he supposed to do? Hold it against his chest?

Guys just looking for something to be pissed about when others find success. Always fun to read. The two pics in the field the guys are literally sitting as tight to the body and head as they can get. The caped photo, sure he's holding it out, but what's he supposed to do? Hold it against his chest?
You really believe that bucks head is bigger then the hunters entire torso? Ok. It’s a huge buck, like said a couple post up, you can’t tell how huge because the pics are so ridiculous. It would be way more impressive not long armed. Maybe that’s a 180 buck by those pics? Who could tell

Well Tikka!

I Don't Disagree With You Very Often!

But I'm Disagreeing With You On This One!

I Wouldn't Shoot That Buck In A New York Minute!

But I Would In A New York Second!:D

Folks need to get over themselves when it comes to scrutinizing pictures…

That’s a fantastic buck anyone of you’d shoot in a New York minute…

Nothing To Do With The Buck In This Thread!

A Few Years Back There Was A Buck Posted Here On MM!

Perty Damn Impressing Buck Pic!

I Wondered About a Possible Fish-Eye?

Then I Seen The Buck On The Wall A Couple Years Later!

He Definitely Lost A Bunch Of Inches The Time He Hit The Wall!

Hey Hossy?

How Bout When You Can Drive Your YOTA Right To The Kill Site/Buck To Help A Guy Out?

Would That Require A Picture As Well?

Given the last 12 months how many guys , like me, have waited to comment, just waiting for the "other" shoe to drop? I've waited 3 days so I guess it's safe?

That's a beautiful deer. Congrats to everyone involved.

And yup, any deer or elk I help pack, I get a pic with, thems the rules

Nothing To Do With The Buck In This Thread!

A Few Years Back There Was A Buck Posted Here On MM!

Perty Damn Impressing Buck Pic!

I Wondered About a Possible Fish-Eye?

Then I Seen The Buck On The Wall A Couple Years Later!

He Definitely Lost A Bunch Of Inches The Time He Hit The Wall!
I think you’re confused -you have to be talking about StinkyStompers 380” Dutton bull that was really 320” in real life. The photoshopped pic with broken antler added in didn’t help either 😂

I think you’re confused -you have to be talking about StinkyStompers 380” Dutton bull that was really 320” in real life. The photoshopped pic with broken antler added in didn’t help either 😂
I think they have an app for that… it’s called add inches… There’s a couple of guys we went to school with that used that app 3 years ago on a Colorado mule deer hunt…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom