New way to carry lumber.

Wonder what kind of chunks where flying around inside that thing. Must have had a flack helmet on…..

wont play for me either. I found on a lifted truck you can strap lumber/rebar to the top of your front and rear axles... LOL

Won’t play now….wtf?
Expired link, or something like that. Some dude rolled down his back door windows and went driving in/near Temple Texas with the 12' or so boards sticking out both windows. Hit a couple cars, hit a few sign posts and lost most, if not all, of his lumber. He never stopped.

you're kidding??....lol

for the slow "it's eight foot now"....means after the wreck...
I thought you were talking about the blurb across the screen, i.e., "idiot drives with 8 foot lumber in his car" that might have been different from what Fedoc had posted.

I thought you were talking about the blurb across the screen, i.e., "idiot drives with 8 foot lumber in his car" that might have been different from what Fedoc had posted.
I was talking about that.....an idiot driver and an idiot youtuber....

I was talking about that.....an idiot driver and an idiot youtuber....
Oh, never mind...

peace.gif

Yeah, I got it. But see, I was also talking about the idiot youtuber in my first comment about them being 12 footers. But you took that to be a contradiction of your "it's 8 foot now" comment.

Thus, it wasn't worth wasting anymore of my time to ...

deadhorse.gif

Sometimes it seems to me that some people are born without brains
Of course, this is a rather rude statement, but I hope that you will understand me correctly. It is not the first video I have seen on this topic, and I don't understand how you can treat things so lightly. I also recently did repairs and discovered many problems that people face because some people behave very stupidly, like on a video. I ordered pallets in an offline store in my city, and they brought me something else, although I had already paid for everything and asked to deliver everything on time. Thank God after that, I made a normal plastic lumber order, and everything was already great. It's good that there is delivery there, and I didn't have to carry pallets as in the video in the post

Good call.

Scary how complex it is to get that spam onto this site. It's almost like they made the bad lumber video, then traced where it ended up, then posted an almost believable couple of comments like they belong.

They are getting better at it all the time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom