New motivational speaker

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Guess what he is saying ?

495f746773f5e3d7.jpg

Is that a photoshop job or did IRON MIKE become MIKE THE DOUGHBOY??

He is FAT!!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I was thinkin photoshop too Roy. Looks like they put Tysons head on Gary Coleman's body???

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
banned-4.gif

"Treat women with respect, and stay in school"?

Just a guess.....

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

"Here is mike's two step program to keepin yo woman in line.

1-punch here in the moufe, she wont back talk you again, hehehe

2-"no" really means "yes", that way you always get lucky in luv. HeHeHE.

And thats not a photoshop job eather
Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

PHOTOSHOP.......mike has tats on his fingers from his younger days in NY. Also he was in the crowd for the Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny "The Pac Man" fight last month with some young cute gal on his arm and he was not "fat".

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-09 AT 11:14AM (MST)[p]I think he is telling the audience, obama was not the best choice, and America is in a world of hurt under obama's rule!

In reality, he is two different people, in the ring and limelight he is an animal, in real life, as of the last 10 years, he is a pretty good person!

"I tewin da truth nigga's, i joined up to dat Jenny Craig Ho! Dey jus don't feed me nuff so i has to eat twelve of dem box meows a day!"

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LMAO PUNK!!!

HE'S GETTIN A BELLY KINDA LIKE MINE!!!

I'D LOVE TO SEE SOMEBODY KNOCK HIS BLOCK RIGHT OFF HIS SHOULDERS!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-09
>AT 11:14?AM (MST)

>
>I think he is telling the
>audience, obama was not the
>best choice, and America is
>in a world of hurt
> under obama's rule!
>
>In reality, he is two different
>people, in the ring and
>limelight he is an animal,
>in real life, as of
>the last 10 years, he
>is a pretty good person!
>

Yeah thats why he got arrested in phoenix a couple years ago all coked out huh...

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
banned-4.gif

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom