New lil hunting buddy

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
We added another hunting buddy this morning at 5:30 am
Mom and baby Brooks are happy and healthy.

6940image.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

Sweet!

You know who the Dad is?:D

(((RAZZIN Ya HorseCreek!)))

I see you didn't Plan the Hatch around August,September & October!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Nope bess, still looking for the guy!
My oldest son's birthday is October 8th. We'll spend some birthdays on the mountain for sure.

Traditional >>>------->

Oh!

I see you've got Wiser as you got Older!:D

Congrats!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Thanks!
>Feleno, you want the address to
>send me your child support
>checks?
>
>

LMFAO.. COngrats

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom