nevada unit 231

F

FlyingV

my brother drew rifle in nevada 231 lookin for info from someone that has hunted that unit or lives there. Thanks

Thanks, I dont know his number, I would like to talk to him though if you know how to get intouch with him. David

sorry im laughing myself. Heck of a 1st post, sorry, most guys on this site as well as most others you will find won't give you the 'honey hole' till your up on number of posts, and really won't with a 1 line question.
I've hunted it before years ago, just get out there and start looking, best advice i can give you. Good unit.

Easy hunt, big bucks everywhere, hold out for a 240"+!!! Congrats to your Bro on a bruiser in advance!!!

Thank you for the info.We didn't think we would get the info. on the honey hole but we were just looking for a good place just to get started. THANK YOU!

I live right on the border of the unit. If you hunt hard you can kill a 160 to 170 class 4 point any day of the hunt, There are big bucks there, but after they get hard horned they are very hard to find until the rut, as much of the area is extremely thick with PJ ( pinion-juniper)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-12 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]Hire a local guide service ,Purplesage outfitters is a good place to start .TnT ,Triple M ,7L ,Whiterock outfitters .Any one of them will put you on BIG Bucks .If you dont know the area and dont hire a guide ,start scouting.Get on the highest point you can find and glass .You will find that you will be looking through youre binos more than you are actually hunting ,kinda an oxymoron cause when you are sitting on yer ass glassing yer hunting.Good luck to ya .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom