Nevada Info

Wes

Very Active Member
Congratulations to all you lucky folks that were successful in this years draw. It's gettin tuffer to draw a tag now days. I made my yearly donation and received my customary unsuccessful across the board notice. Was even unsuccessful in my home state of Utah. Guess I just do a little more fishin.
I've done a fair amount of guiding and huntin in Nevada over the years. Dam I love that state, at least the north east corner. With the difficulty drawing tags its likely to draw a tag in an area that we may not be familiar with. If anyone needs help I'd be happy to share what knowledge I may have about your area. You can reach me @ 801-550-4973
Good Luck
Wes

Wes, I’ve been on Muley’s for years and seldom post because of the negativity on here, but I always like your generous posts. You are a class act. I too hunt the Northeast corner and agree with several of your considerate posts over the years. Wouldn’t mind catching up with you next time your in the area.

Wes, I’ve been on Muley’s for years and seldom post because of the negativity on here, but I always like your generous posts. You are a class act. I too hunt the Northeast corner and agree with several of your considerate posts over the years. Wouldn’t mind catching up with you next time you’re in the area.
NV. I’ve talked to lot guys on the forum and met a few F2F. The majority are great folks but there are a few that like to stir the pot. We have one on the other post. But it’s best to just ignore em. I’ve been comin over there lately and doin a little fishing. It would
great to meet up with you
Wes

Last edited:
Class act for sure Wes. I’ve seen your offers before and it’s awesome that you’re willing to help. Heck I live here and still not afraid to ask for a little help sometimes. Tags are hard to come by, sure don’t want to waste one

Congratulations to all you lucky folks that were successful in this years draw. It's gettin tuffer to draw a tag now days. I made my yearly donation and received my customary unsuccessful across the board notice. Was even unsuccessful in my home state of Utah. Guess I just do a little more fishin.
I've done a fair amount of guiding and huntin in Nevada over the years. Dam I love that state, at least the north east corner. With the difficulty drawing tags its likely to draw a tag in an area that we may not be familiar with. If anyone needs help I'd be happy to share what knowledge I may have about your area. You can reach me @ 801-550-4973
Good Luck
Wes
Something tells me you are going to be busy with answering text/calls🤣 It's super cool of you to offer up help and I will definitely take you up on it when it comes time. Would be glad to return the favor if I can.

NV. I’ve talked to lot guys on the forum and met a few F2F. The majority are great folks but there are a few that like to stir the pot. We have one on the other post. But it’s best to just ignore em. I’ve been comin over there lately and doin a little fishing. It would
great to meet up with you
Wes
I’m going over to the Ruby Marshes for the holiday weekend next weekend. Was going to camp close to home but my cousin from Utah wanted to come out. I figure it will be a zoo so I might do a little scouting and setup a camera or 2 for my Dep Bull hunt instead of fish with a zillion people.😂

We love the Marshes. I’ve guided a lot of fishing trips there. Haven’t been there yet this year. Fished Wilson last weekend didn’t get any bass but hammered the trout. Kept a few for lunch. The wind picked up in the afternoon so we went to our secret spot. Caught our limit for the smoker in 20 minutes.
Wes

IMG_2243.jpeg

We love the Marshes. I’ve guided a lot of fishing trips there. Haven’t been there yet this year. Fished Wilson last weekend didn’t get any bass but hammered the trout. Kept a few for lunch. The wind picked up in the afternoon so we went to our secret spot. Caught our limit for the smoker in 20 minutes.
Wes

View attachment 146259
Last time I did that (likely the same secret…) on cinco day mayo a couple years ago even the dog would not eat most of them. Took awhile to consume that batch…. I hope your results are better!

Wes

View attachment 146259
Darn good looking stringer of 'lunch'!

Awesome gesture offering to help guys out with info!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom