network mma

T

twister

did anyone watch the fights on network tv tonight.kimbo fight was a joke and the reffing was terrible.just don't compare to the ufc.

Let me start by saying i'm not really a follower of the MMA stuff, but i'll watch a fight now and then.

so we sit down(here at work) to watch the main event, and my buddy gets online to check on Kimbo's stats and what-nots.....the dumb azz forgets it was on tape delay, and reads right through the results of tonights fight! luckily he didn't read them out loud, and 2 of us got to watch with out knowing the outcome....but it ruined it for that guy!

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

"SO MUCH TOUGHER/BETTER ONLINE'!!!

AIN'T THE PUTER COOL???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Couldn't agree more, Why don't they get some proven top rate fighters if they are going on network. They needed to let the fighters keep on fighting in a couple of those matches. Throw kimbo against a ufc heavy and he'd have troubles on the ground, get choked out in the first round, but he can slug and brawl like no other.

I totally agree - not even on the same level as UFC. This was a big publicity job to try and get some noteriety for the Elite XC. They promo'ed Kimbo Slice all week long as the Mike Tyson of MMA. The guy can punch but he is a brawler. He has no conditioning and NO ground or grappling skills. Those guillotines he was trying to throw from standing were a joke and a half. PLEASE put him against someone with some real skills - Cheik Kongo, Frank Mir, Antonio Nogueira, or Randy Couture, sorry Kimbo but you are not ready for the BIG leagues! Sorry Elite XC - NOT a big league either.

Did you check out that ear of the dude he was fighting? GROTESQUE! It was just flopping around on the side of his head. Dude should get it amputated. Gross.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Kimbo is their money maker. If Kimbo loses, Elite is done. They will give hime crap fighters for a while to build his legacy. Yall are right in that it doesnt compare to UFC, but as long as I get a few glimpses of Carano, Im a fan of Elite. She is smokin!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom