Nebo

Google deceased two point ……… you’ll get more pictures ! Most likely shot out of the cab by 45 to 50 year old men ! Hungry men, big bearded starving men ! Be careful out there ……….. 🤣😂🤣

Hey Stillwater?

I'd Guess You Are Not Gonna Try Nebo Again This Year?:D

Google deceased two point ……… you’ll get more pictures ! Most likely shot out of the cab by 45 to 50 year old men ! Hungry men, big bearded starving men ! Be careful out there ……….. 🤣😂🤣

Anyone have photos of bucks that came off the nebo?
There's a basin way way up on top that we used to hike to when we were 18 I couldn't make that climb now if I had I F-150 pushing my butt all the way up there.
It holds some big bucks hell of a climb but look high if you dare

Nebo always produces a few exceptional bucks. Problem is, they are not easily accessible, or on private property in the foothills.
In the foothills? You mean elk ridge and Woodland Hills? Haha there is a buck in elk ridge right now that is going to be an absolute giant. If a car doesn’t get him, I bet some 15 year old kid with giant balls will with his bow.

Go hike up there in person. Then get back to us on that. It’s not as fun or easy as you imagine. Especially loaded heavy or in snow and ice (which is very likely once you hit the end of September)
Backpacked it a few times and saw a few nice bucks. That’s why I decided to put in. Just wanted to hear about this secret basin😉

Backpacked it a few times and saw a few nice bucks. That’s why I decided to put in. Just wanted to hear about this secret basin😉
There were about five of us making the hike in 74 we all filled up in that basin I am talking about. But the air is thin and one hell of a drag out. Like I said if you dare if you do go you will know why I say that. It used to be an extended hunt into Nov so if we didn't get one with the family then it was Nebo.

There were about five of us making the hike in 74 we all filled up in that basin I am talking about. But the air is thin and one hell of a drag out. Like I said if you dare if you do go you will know why I say that. It used to be an extended hunt into Nov so if we didn't get one with the family then it was Nebo.
Sounds awesome. Nasty unit but that’s all part of the fun haha. Feel free to pm if you’d like

Well there’s really not that many possible places it could be given his description. I’m sure you can narrow it down from there…. And it’s certainly no secret anymore. Go look at the trailhead any weekend during the hunt. It’s far from a secret these days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom