NAME FOR MY DRONE???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Think I've got a name picked out for my Condor!

I'll consider anything recommended!

But unless somebody comes up with something different/Better?

The Condors name will be the 'PERTY BIRDIE"!

And Remember!

Even though you'll have Quick thoughts about maybe taking a shot at my Condor!

Just Remember:

My Condor seen you before You seen it!

And I will have the footage!

Not sayin you're gonna shoot the PERTY BIRDIE!

Just Sayin:

Think before doing something Stupid!

And Respect fellow Shed Hunters!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LMAO nfh!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Air Force Nun

Flying Pisscutter

Airborne Phucktard

Jude Ass Priest

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Bessy!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Angry Bird
Dead meat
Can't find $hit bird.
A bird only a parent could love. See Shed forum LOL
The basin sky cop.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Name it "The Kirt Darner" cuz that's the footsteps you're following!

:)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wow!

Them are some Good Ones!

Keep em coming Guys!

Name it S.O.B! Every time you try and land it you will be calling it by name Sons of a BitC# that wasn't pretty!

Rutnbuck

Basin Buzzard,LOL!:D

RE: NAME FOR MY DRONE??? in

if you named it ute eagle number 1. maybe they would let you fly it on the rez,? just think no atvs no choppers,no body but you and ute eagle, and all those antlers,,, !!!

Elkassassin,
You call it what you want, I'll call it "clay pigeon"! LOL

I know, you're about to tell me there's no clay in your "bird" but there's also no clay in a clay pigeon nowadays either.

Ya, I like that. "Clay Pigeon" aka "target time".

All in good fun Bess,
Zeke

You can't TUNE My Drone Zeke!

Remember when I threatened the HIGH COUNTRY TUNE-UP?

Got My Azz Chewed by many!

Many of them same people have come to realize the Problem!

I seen it many years ago while it took others many years to see!

I always knew Huntin would Change!

Just didn't know for sure what We'd all see in the near Future but We're seeing it now!

Ain't Life Grand!

Yessir Bess,
You hit the nail on the head and saw it long before most would admit it.

I've been hunting big game for over 45 years and been tagging along for well over 50. Things are different alright! It's usually the easy way to the most inches that some guys want. It's all about the rack with little regard for the hunt.

There are lots of guys on MM who are romantic hunters and others who hunt but only care about inches. Neither is wrong but they sure are different.

Yessir, if you'd told me, way back when, that we'd be having this discussion I'd have thought you were crazy. You're not crazy now!

Zeke

elkassassin' we not going to tune it up,, were going to blow it up,,,,yes sir, shooting clays. drinking bud ,just like old times , I can see ute eagle number one, mounted right next to ,well never mind that,, just remember if it flys south, kiss it good bye.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom