Myrtle Beach Fishing Charter

wapitiman

Anyone on here have any good recommendation's for a charter out of Myrtle Beach? Looking to catch a variety of fish with my father and two sons. Prob can’t do more than a 6 hr trip. Thanks in advance.

You say charter, are you looking for an actual charter for deep sea fishing or a head boat trip? There's a couple from Myrtle Beach, but most will be from Murrells Inlet or Little River. Little River would be my choice, and as long a trip as you can afford. I'd plan on $550-800/day and go as far as I could for some offshore fish!!

Time of year? It's OK now until July, but come Sept-Oct, there will be big bluefish and smoker kings in close to shore!!

You say charter, are you looking for an actual charter for deep sea fishing or a head boat trip? There's a couple from Myrtle Beach, but most will be from Murrells Inlet or Little River. Little River would be my choice, and as long a trip as you can afford. I'd plan on $550-800/day and go as far as I could for some offshore fish!!

Time of year? It's OK now until July, but come Sept-Oct, there will be big bluefish and smoker kings in close to shore!!
Blank… PM Sent

Hey hows the pier fishing these days? Piers all still there? Used to have so much fun catching blues, dogfish, small blue sharks and hammerheads, skates and all kinds of other fish - years ago. Watched some spanish and kings get caught, but never did myself.

Food for thought.

I would rather go far out for deep water and fish for 1/2 hour than fish for 5 hours in shallow water and catch a bunch of 2-pound black bass....

I hate going fishing out of myrtle beach for that very reason. We fish in the gulf side of Florida when we go.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom