My 2014 Utah Archery Bear

t_boneking

LAST EDITED ON May-20-14 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]I was lucky enough to harvest a great bear this season. I spent two nights in the tree and saw a total of nine different bears between the two nights. It was an amazing experience and it was a great time with family and friends. When I saw this bear I initially passed him up because I thought I might find a better one. As soon as he left I realized I made a mistake. Luckily enough he came back in and I made the shot count. It was a great hunt but I'm kind of sad it was over so quickly.

9975img_0106.jpg

293img_0105.jpg

Congratulations on a good bear. Sounds like you had a great hunt.

Some day I'd like to hunt those stupid bears that DWR grows down there in Utah. Seeing 9 bears in two nights is amazing! It's hard to get a mature bear to visit a bait in Idaho during daylight, not to mention if there is a hunter in the area, lol. Them Utah bears seem to just come right in, sometimes twice in one evening ;-)

Good times! Congrats!

Great looking bear and sounds like an awesome hunt. Looks like it will make a great rug if you go that way. I hope to be hunting a Utah bear in the near future been gathering points.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom