MUST READ, THIS JUST IN!!

rugarm77

3808obama.jpg

If your complaining about unemployment, remember it was the republicans that put us in the worst recession since the 1930s, it was the republicans that cut taxes and then spent us into debt,so much debt that the government can't afford to stimulate the economy with spending.
Im only reminding people of the truth, just in case they forgot.

Piper, this isn't about who got us here, it's about who is currently perpetuating a welfare state!

You're such a dumbazz!

You losers crack me up.

Maybe you should spend more time fixing your party's message instead of making up lame slogans.

Eldorado

Eldo, I'm going to be straight fowrd as I can be, with no wise cracks.

It's not a republican vs. democrat problen any more. It's an excessive government problem, and everyone who holds an office in Washington is equally responsible.

>You losers crack me up.
>
>Maybe you should spend more time
>fixing your party's message instead
>of making up lame slogans.
>
>
>Eldorado
Your President is a dreamer and a spender,he said he was going to fundamentaly change the country.Eldo I hope you like the the change that is coming because it ain't gonna be pretty.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-13 AT 07:43AM (MST)[p]264- Obama is no big spender, Reagan and GWB were the two big spenders, get your facts straight.
Actually the lack of government spending is part of the reason the economic doldrums linger on and on.

Eldorado is right,If republicans want to start winning, then they better quit lying to the American people.
Its the information age, and the disinformation machine gets disassembled over time.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-13 AT 07:53AM (MST)[p]"It's not a republican vs. democrat problen any more. It's an excessive government problem, and everyone who holds an office in Washington is equally responsible." (Trigger) Edit

I will agree with this and neither party is doing much to solve it. I also believe the tipping point was the tax cuts and spending increases of the Bush administration. That doesn't give Obama a free ride he has done little to change the economic spending climate of government.

264 mag My government teacher in the Nixon administration taught me something I've always remembered. I was complaining about the Watergate scandal and Nixon and he told me this. "Right or wrong he is still your president until he is impeached or resigns, unless you no longer want to be a U.S. citizen." In my opinion the same holds true for all the presidents if they are duly elected no matter your thoughts they are your president unless you renounce citizenship.

It's just a joke fellas!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>Eldo, I'm going to be straight
>fowrd as I can be,
>with no wise cracks.
>
>It's not a republican vs. democrat
>problen any more. It's an
>excessive government problem, and everyone
>who holds an office in
>Washington is equally responsible.

Maybe you should share that info with Congress.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-13
>AT 07:53?AM (MST)

>
>"It's not a republican vs. democrat
>problen any more. It's an
>excessive government problem, and everyone
>who holds an office in
>Washington is equally responsible." (Trigger)
>Edit
>
>I will agree with this and
>neither party is doing much
>to solve it. I
>also believe the tipping point
>was the tax cuts and
>spending increases of the Bush
>administration. That doesn't give
>Obama a free ride he
>has done little to change
>the economic spending climate of
>government.
>
>264 mag My government teacher
>in the Nixon administration taught
>me something I've always remembered.
> I was complaining about
>the Watergate scandal and Nixon
>and he told me this.
> "Right or wrong he
>is still your president until
>he is impeached or resigns,
>unless you no longer want
>to be a U.S. citizen."
> In my opinion the
>same holds true for all
>the presidents if they are
>duly elected no matter your
>thoughts they are your president
>unless you renounce citizenship.
Thank's for that info Cornhusker,I listened to all the feely good ,I'm a poet and don't know it bullshit yesterday these idiots don't have a plan to fix anything.I don't need to be scolded by a bunch of idiot's that never ran a business,I can't wait for the State of the Union speech.Nixion was impeached and stepped down.Clinton was impeached but never resigned because he believes in his lies.Just my 2 cents.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-13
>AT 07:43?AM (MST)

>
>264- Obama is no big spender,
> Reagan and GWB were
>the two big spenders, get
>your facts straight.
> Actually the lack of government
>spending is part of the
>reason the economic doldrums linger
>on and on.
>
> Eldorado is right,If republicans
>want to start winning, then
>they better quit lying to
>the American people.
>Its the information age, and the
>disinformation machine gets disassembled over
>time.
I won't tell you to listen to Rush or watch Fox News,but you might watch Fox Business.I guess you forgot about Tim Geitner saying we have to have this bailout to keep us from a depression,well here we are 4 years where's all the money and it sure the hell didn't help but a few.Piper get your fact's straight,tell us about G.E. no tax on that big company and then they moved over to China before the tax hike.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-13 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]It disturbs me that any individual would hold allegiance to any elected official solely based on the office they hold. If the president was theoretically doing a horrible job, would you say "I have to support him because its my duty as an American."

"Right or wrong he's still your president until he's impeached or resigns, unless you no longer want to be a US citizen."

Statements like this make a person sound as if they are a subject of the government instead of a sovereign free man. You might as well replace the word president with king.

Soldiers with that mindset are the kind they're looking for. Ones that will view their duty to country precedes their resonsibility to their family, and if ordered to do so, will fire on US citizens and family.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom