Muscle Milk, now I get it!

O

OldRook

It's all clear now

muscle-milk-muscle-chick-weight--1.jpg

Gee thanks oldrook!
Now i have tripled my intake because of this and will get fat!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

great now the cats outa the bag and qt knows why i drink so much of it. guess i'll never get to buy muscle milk again.

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

You guys dont wanna know where the chocolate flavor comes from...

2.1192397760.fat_black_chick_simone.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

OH SNORT....CRAP O MIGHTY......I DONT USE MUSCLE MILK......NOR WILL I EVER DRINK CHOCOLATE MILK AGAIN EITHER........YUCK...DIRTY TRICK MAN.......LOL......YD. (DID YOU DRAW D7 ???).

YD, No G37 for me so I got a D7...Oh well I'm planning on doing a couple high country backpack hunts to get away from the yahoo's..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

SNORT.......THE BACK COUNTRY SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT ABOUT NOW. I'LL BE CUTTIN A BIT OF FIRE WOOD SOON, THEN SEPTEMBER WILL BE UPON US.........GOOD LUCK.......BUT I WONT BE PACKIN NO CHOCO MILK............YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom