MORE GLOBAL WARMING BS!!!

And Neither are Obama Pipes!

Just Think!

They'll be Gone before long!

grizzly & others will be in line to get their Next Charge waiting Hours to get it!

They'll be no different than Gas & Diesel Engines!

Each Year they'll make slow Changes making you want to buy the Newest Model!

AKA POWER PLAY!

Straight piped dodges ARE NOT making the planet better.

I knew when we started inter-league baseball that this would happen. First guns, then the internal combustion engine. What’s left after they strip me of my toxic masculinity? It almost makes it seems like my white privilege was all wasted.

The urbanization of America is killing us, but it makes it easier to pass out that government cheese.

I heard yesterday that if your white and over 50 racism was born into you. I’m just a common guy who pretty much just sticks to my family and the mountains, Evan though I was called a premadona by a contractor the other day. I am truly embarrassed by the leadership of our country

Looks Like Spraying Machinery to Me!

AG-CHEM Rogator Maybe?

But WTH Do I Know about Almonds?
You're probably right. And a big fossil fueled machine like that makes the world a better place for our kids. There is no reason why anyone in America should go hungry. Our kids and grandkids have it better now than any time in human history.

Not my writing.

"
I posted this lengthy argument on a woke site, and I expect them to delete it because . . . well, because that's what the woke folk do.
They were arguing that melting all the ice at the North Pole would raise the sea level, and mocking a guy for disagreeing, because "science" or something. I wrote this:
Seems like most of the hecklers are unaware that ice floats, and that the North Pole ice is floating, so if (when) it melts again as it has done periodically for billions of years, the ocean level won't rise at all as a result. (There was a widely-mocked movie where someone blew up the floating ice and it inexplicably sank and crushed an underwater military base; must have been AGCC fans who wrote that scene.)
This is a fun experiment that anyone with a freezer and a glass of water can perform at home: Pop an ice cube in a glass, fill it to a line with water, let the ice melt, see if the level rises. (Spoiler: It won't.)
So that leaves Antarctica, a land mass currently covered in ice, but where dinosaurs once roamed and lush ferns existed. That all ended 65 million years ago, apparently due to human emissions 65 million years later. A time warp must be involved (one has to imagine).
BTW, Antarctic temps routinely range around 70 degrees below freezing; how much ice would you melt if you raised that 5 degrees? 10 degrees? NONE, because it's STILL BELOW FREEZING. Duh.
The planet changes, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, and beaches have eroded away forever, some land has been below sea level, and short-sighted humans build on marginal land at their own risk; except for the current owners of beachfront property, who want us to destroy our economy in a vain attempt to suddenly freeze the world at the status quo, because they bought expensive homes 3 feet above sea level, and they believe that the predicted 30 centimeter (11.8 inches) rise in the next 50 years will be inconvenient to them.
The entire Earth was a snowball for ages, then that changed; nobody's sure why, but it wasn't us. I live in a state with both dinosaur fossils, and boulders left by glaciers. The ice was over a mile high in parts. It melted. Again, not due to human activity.
No, whatever is swamping marginal lands now by several feet is NOT due to any alleged rise in sea level NOW. Land rises and falls naturally. The Great Lakes floors are rising RIGHT NOW, while there are human-built structures now underwater in the Mediterranean.
Stop trying to shame people who don't believe "the sky is falling!" for a different reason every 10 years. We didn't all freeze from global cooling, we didn't all die from Alar, the ozone hole didn't kill us all, we didn't all die from acid rain, we won't all die from GMO's, and we wouldn't die even if the global mean temps went up 5 degrees and the oceans rose a foot. You know what DOES happen if the CO2 levels climb? Plants grow faster and better, feeding the world's starving people. People with greenhouses pump in extra CO2 for that reason. Crops can be grown further north if it gets warmer, also feeding more starving people. Stop whining about losing your beach houses that you hoped to rent out for $5K a week, and think about feeding the starving people."

So when your azz burns up AGAIN this summer that's just god punishing you it has nothing to do with climate change huh ? maybe it's punishment for being ignorant.

Climate change is real. the cause is still somewhat debatable but less all the time. flat earthers crack me up, watch the ice melt and blame it on conspiracy theories. WTF ever.
The hubris some have is stifling, to think they can control the weather.

The inmates are truly running the asylum...

Last edited:
They say the culprit of global warming is greenhouse gasses, specifically CO2. Thank goodness our new president is going to double down and rejoin the Paris agreement, just in the nick of time to save the planet. Here is a graph showing the rise in CO2 levels and the many climate agreements. They really have been a savior.
Screenshot (2).png

And here is our new president promising to eliminate fossil fuels. 16 second video.

So Eel?

All The Money Obama Spent Didn't Fix/Change anything?

All The BS/No Work Emissions Didn't Change anything!

Imagine that!

They say the culprit of global warming is greenhouse gasses, specifically CO2. Thank goodness our new president is going to double down and rejoin the Paris agreement, just in the nick of time to save the planet. Here is a graph showing the rise in CO2 levels and the many climate agreements. They really have been a savior.View attachment 38194

And here is our new president promising to eliminate fossil fuels. 16 second video.

Don't plants and trees do better in the presence of CO2?

Incidentally, going from 300ppm to 400ppm CO2 in the atmosphere is like adding 2 more people to Madison Square Garden. Hardly a crisis situation

When it's time, gates' land will be condemned under the principles of eminent domain for agriculture and he'll be placed in a straight jacket where he belongs.

And biden will have gone the way of the Dodo...
Gates is buying ground for 2reasons.

1. Hide his money in the green belt. Another lib, hiding from taxes

2. Carbon offset credits

The worlds leading climate scientist Bill Gates has a plan. Pay close attention to what he says at the end. About a 2 minute video.

Any immature clown who thinks a smoking diesel makes you a stud needs to get a wee wee extender. what's cool about unburnt fuel.

Smoking diesels are like deer heads tied to the bumper. you think you're being cool but all you're doing is turning the general public against all of us.

This is all a stupid conversation. what happened to this place.

Any immature clown who thinks a smoking diesel makes you a stud needs to get a wee wee extender. what's cool about unburnt fuel.

Smoking diesels are like deer heads tied to the bumper. you think you're being cool but all you're doing is turning the general public against all of us.

You calling anything stupid with your grammar, punctuation, and capitalization is beyond funny. Thanks for making us laugh.

You're Abso-F'N-lutey WRONG Togpotee!

Sporting a Buck Head Back in the Day on the Bumper/Over the Tailgate was Honored By Most!

Now We've Got All These Pusssies/Liberals Waltzing Around the Earth Wondering Why/What They were even put here for!

Their Attitude Is To Make Normal People Miserable!

Which Side You Really on 440?

Never-mind!

We Already Know!

Some Of us Don't Live Where or Like You Do & If We Decide to TUNE a Diesel We'll Damn Sure Do it!

So Be Damn Careful Getting Too Close To Tailgates if You Ever Get Down This Way!

You'll Inhale & Sometimes there's Not a Choice!

How many tons of CO2 must be sequestered to bring "climate" change to net 0? Please be specific.
I don't know and don't care to look it up. It appears we're in agreement on that. Unless you were trying to make a point about the shortcomings of modern science.

A few other things science doesn't know, but that are very real...

-How to cure glioblastoma?

-How many planets currently support intelligent life?

I don't know and don't care to look it up. It appears we're in agreement on that. Unless you were trying to make a point about the shortcomings of modern science.

A few other things science doesn't know, but that are very real...

-How to cure glioblastoma?

-How many planets currently support intelligent life?
Well We Know of One that surely Doesn't!

Dude, you should see the kind of beard you can grow because you drive a smoking deisel.

You want to make real change, spread the word to stop supporting idiot retread politicians.

This country is broke because of them.

“This is all a stupid conversation. what happened to this place.”

You logged on...

According to a news story, if global warming continues, in 20 years the only chance we’ll have to see a polar bear is in a zoo.​

So in other words, basically nothing is going to change. go figure ?‍❄️

Climate change do gooders do not have an answer to how many tons of CO2. They claim CO2 but yet can't say "how much". Odd? No. Guess if we are to establish limits we should understand how much so we can properly address the issue as opposed to an arbitrary knee jerk feel good CO2 limit. Science says climate change is real yet this same science can't determine how much for net zero or to reverse the affects. They talk tons so please lets build upon their science.

Climate change do gooders do not have an answer to how many tons of CO2. They claim CO2 but yet can't say "how much". Odd? No. Guess if we are to establish limits we should understand how much so we can properly address the issue as opposed to an arbitrary knee jerk feel good CO2 limit. Science says climate change is real yet this same science can't determine how much for net zero or to reverse the affects. They talk tons so please lets build upon their science.
We know that benzene, formaldehyde, solar exposure, and tobacco-use cause cancer. That doesn't mean we always know specifically how much or even can predict it with exactness. I can give you dozens of examples of the ambiguity of our knowledge throughout science; that doesn't mean the knowledge we do have is therefore incorrect.

Your argument is flawed beyond repair.

According to a news story, if global warming continues, in 20 years the only chance we’ll have to see a polar bear is in a zoo.​

So in other words, basically nothing is going to change. go figure ?‍❄️
We haven't had polar ice caps before, without smoking diesels

We had ice sheets covering large tracts of land without smoking diesels.

There were saber toothed tigers during the last ice age, and they ate the people that lived in fear of the world changing around them.

For human exposure those you list other than solar exposure all have numerical limitations and below threshold limitations. So how many tons or other unit of measurement will it take to lower the temperature by 1°F? How many tons to get us to pre-climate change values? Hardly flawed. It is ok to not have an answer.

First you have to assume that rising CO2 causes an increase in global temperature, as they claim. That in itself is not only wrong but an outright lie.

They say we need to get back to pre industrial CO2 levels to save the planet, so back in 1900 the level was 300ppm. We're at 400ppm now and the planet was warmer in 1900 than it is now. NOAA adjusted the data to make it appear like the planet is warmer now than then. It's not.
Screenshot (11).png

But my best guess would be to reduce CO2 by 35 billion tons to get back to1750 levels. As you can see from this graph the US, in blue, has been reducing CO2 as has Europe starting back in the 1980's. China and India on the other hand has been doing just the opposite. We could fall off the face of the earth and not change the rise of CO2. All we're going to do is cripple our economy for very little gain that doesn't mean anything anyway.

Best tesponse I've received yet. An actual value!! We have found ways to remediate the so called CO2 affect but yet there are those in the majority today that refuse the proven concepts based upon party line ideals. The money goes elsewhere as oposed to the lefts favored organizations so of course.

So?

The USA Will Clamp Down on Emissions & CO2!

And CHINA Will Pollute as they F'N Please!

Does this Earth Not still Spin?

So?

The USA Will Clamp Down on Emissions & CO2!

And CHINA Will Pollute as they F'N Please!

Does this Earth Not still Spin?
China signed a deal with Obama to reduce CO2 and it lasted about a month.

I know the answer Bess will agree let’s buy American products all the steel we buy from China India tiland is junk. Buy American made and we’ll save a lot of emissions from high sulfur cargo ships. Quit going on Amazon to buy everything.

Bill Gates et al are going to get richer off of carbon sequestration, and you guys are going to pay for it.

Its gunna be hot this summer. But at least it’s dry.

Amazon = 99% MADE IN CHINA TRASH!

Everybody Thinks They are Getting a Great Deal!

GEEZUS!

Is it a Deal When the Foreign Built Garbage doesn't Last at all & You have to keep buying the same Product over & over again when for a little Bit More Money and some Quality the item mighta lasted a While?

It's Past Time We Start making/Manufacturing Right Here in the USA!

I Don't know about anybody-else but I've had more than enough of the F'N MADE IN CHINA TRASH!

Alot of this GARBAGE is Defective Brand New out of the Box!

It's Past Time to WAKE UP AMERICA!

Hey blue?

Is that like sayin:

It's gonna be Dry this Summer,But at least it's Hot?

Bill Gates et al are going to get richer off of carbon sequestration, and you guys are going to pay for it.

Its gunna be hot this summer. But at least it’s dry.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom