Moose area 26

ce61

I finally drew this tag after 15 years and have deer hunted in the area several different times,but have not been out there for 4 years. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Cliff or ce61

> I finally drew this tag
>after 15 years and have
>deer hunted in the area
>several different times,but have not
>been out there for 4
>years. Any input or
>advice would be appreciated. Thanks,
>Cliff or ce61

ce61,
congrats on the tag.26 is my back yard.
give me a buzz if you'd like and i'll help ya anyway i can.
kelly 307-631-5972

"Sometime's i drink water to suprise my liver"

Hey ce61, I also drew 26 after 15 years of applying. If it works out, maybe we can help each other out on this hunt.

I have a friend that drew region G deer. He went up scouting last week and said he saw 6 different bulls (5 small and 1 shooter) I don't mind sharing info or helping someone else out. I'll be going up sometime in the next few weeks, email me or call me @ 801-592-9977 if you're interested in helping each other out. By the way, which state are you from? John

Hi DIG, I am from Wisconsin. So no chance of scouting, will be coming with the bow in late September and switching to the rifle. I usually would always see a decent bull or 2 when deer hunting, now with a moose tag in hand, hopefully I see one. ce61

I'll be trying with a bow as well. I also have an antelope tag for the same unit which starts in mid September and I can start hunting that with a bow in mid august so I,m planning on spending some time up there.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom