Medical Marijuana

Feleno

Long Time Member
Many people with cancer, MS, Aids and other diseases rely on it because other drugs won't work for them. Others abuse it. should it be legalized?

I know some folks in Nevada that have prescriptions,they sell it like crazy..
and it seems like there is no end to how much or how often they can re-up..
i don't think it should ever be legal,, i have burned many a pounds of that stuff in the past..
my opinion is that it is not a harmless drug,, and you pay dearly
in many ways if you smoke much of it,, and it is the children of the folks that smoke it that pay the highest price..
i know a couple that have four kids,,the kids run around in rags,they have the same shoes summer and winter, and don't have much for toys bikes etc..
but mom and dad are NEVER!!!without a sack.. to steal a phrase from Bess WTF!!!
now being legal or not doesn't make much difference in this case or many others,,but why send a message to the youth of this country that it is okay???

Be interesting to know just how many have actually died from Mary Jane use....they sure know how many die from Alcohol and Tobacco every year...and they are legal...

I used my share in the younger days...know I never woke up with a major headache from partying too much.

Personally I think it should be legalized and can be then controlled just like cigarettes and booze. All boils down to personal responsibility. Some people can and a lot can't.

I know a few puffers that have used it for a long long time and you wouldn't even know it.

A friend of mine uses it when he's feeling too smart,
says it dumbs him down enough to deal with the general public.

Makes me wonder if using some before logging onto MM might similarly have some benefits ?

+1 Good answer BFE..

"Only Two Things are Infinite" -
The universe and human stupidity and I'm not so certain about the universe.

i think a lot of dealers would be out of business without MM members based on stuff i read here.

Legalize it, tax it and make some money. Anybody who want's it is getting it anyways..........

The town I used to live in, it seemed everybody had a script and not for cancer, head aches backaches some silly stuff as well.

Its not well regulated anyways, why bother, the drug enforcement agency still finding the illegals growing it in N, Cali by the hundreds, so there pretty busy and the medicinal guy grows 7 plants in his back yard which cause's havoc for the youngster pot heads cause they just wanna snatch and run every season, and when no bodies looking the medicinal guys sells it.

HEY Beefy!!!

I'M SURE youngbucks DUCK CALL WAS PRESCRIBED!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-09 AT 11:15AM (MST)[p]Just a little FYI for you guys . . . .

Knew a guys a work who had throat cancer real bad - he ended up dying from it. Think he was a cig smoker.

Anyhoo, he had an RX for MARINOL. This is a pill containing synthetic THC. He said it did cut down on the nausea for chemo. You don't need an RX for smokable weed anymore . . . .

Never tried it but I heard it leads to heroin use. Of course my bishop told me that if I played with myself I'd go blind. After 50 years I know that's bu11sh!t. Well, I did start wearing glasses at 40 but it's worth it in my opinion.

Carry on!

RUS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom