Maximum Pic Size to Upload?

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
What is the max picture size in KB that can be uploaded to Monster Muleys? Seem to be having more difficulty lately.

Thanks.

It resizes them automatically for me. Mine start out around 6 meg.
Let me guess, there's an app for that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, is there a setting in MM that causes that to happen automatically? Sometimes I can't upload a picture. But then later, I can upload the same one.

Let me guess, there's an app for that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, is there a setting in MM that causes that to happen automatically? Sometimes I can't upload a picture. But then later, I can upload the same one.
There is a resizing app that I have to use when the settings here get funky every once in a while. But as of right now I just dump them from my camera roll straight in here without having to do anything. It’s the best/easiest picture posting I’ve used, but I don’t get around much.

Brian is very responsive to issues posting pictures. Don’t be scared to ask him for help.

There is a resizing app that I have to use when the settings here get funky every once in a while. But as of right now I just dump them from my camera roll straight in here without having to do anything. It’s the best/easiest picture posting I’ve used, but I don’t get around much.

Brian is very responsive to issues posting pictures. Don’t be scared to ask him for help.
Thanks Blue. Frustrating thing for me is it is inconsistent. Sometimes I can upload multiple MB pics. And sometimes hardly anything. But, I now know how to resize easily. Thanks again.

Yes, there is a function that reduces image size. I think I have the server set to process at least 10m files.
10 Mega Bytes? Pics I couldn't post were 3 MB, and only one at the time. I had to resize it to less than 0.6MB (600 KB) to get it to post.

Is there a check box I can check that will "automatically reduce file size?"

Thanks Founder.

10 Mega Bytes? Pics I couldn't post were 3 MB, and only one at the time. I had to resize it to less than 0.6MB (600 KB) to get it to post.

Is there a check box I can check that will "automatically reduce file size?"

Thanks Founder.
I’ll have to look at server settings. Maybe something has changed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom