Magic or Lakers????????

pushin_30

Very Active Member
Well who is going to win the NBA finals this year. Orlando or LA Lakers? Sorry Kobe but your going to go home empty handed AGAIN this year. Go MAGIC !!!!!!
Magic in 6

Wizard and Never Catch are up in the night.... I will bet you $50.00 the Lakers dont sweep the magic.

I say Magic in 6.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I honestly think the Lakers will win....but I am praying fervently that the Magic will shut them down!!!!

JakeH- You crack me up!! I new I'd get a response like that. Its the finals, man.....there will never be a sweep in the finals. I do think Lakers in 6 though. I hear J. Nelson is wanting to play which may screw things up for them. Van Gundy may not play him though so it doesn't mess up thier mojo. Look for Pau Gasol to "rough up" Howard!! Ya right!! Should be a great series as all the other were.

Steve

WORST FINALS EVER!!!! Looks like i will be watching womens bowling while that snoozfest is going on!

"Spurs sweep Cavaliers for 4th title in 9 years!"

never say never says never....San Antonio swept Cleveland just a couple years back winning their last championship...just sayin is all...

GO KOBE GO!! KB24 the true 2008 and 2009 leauge MVP!! "he can't guard me"

~Z~

Magic in 5 at home in Amway Arena. Since this is Amway's 50th year in business anniversary it is destiny that they win. Besides Howard drinks 6 or more XS energy drinks a game no wonder they call him SUPERMAN.I am proud to be an Amway distributor during this time. Marc
1 Corinthians 2:2

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-09 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Come n get your Amway XS energy drinks!! Who needs an Amway XS energy drink (but we only sell them in cases dammit!!)?? LMAO...Amway fanatics across the globe are about to become KB24 Haters for life!!

Happy Anniversary though :)

Please don't take any of that personal i'm just an A hole Lakers fan and i'm way too damn excited about the finals!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-09 AT 11:08AM (MST)[p]I wont hold it against you. As long as you dont show me that naked photo of kobe you have in your wallet again.:p

Archery is a year round commitment!!

GO ARIZA GO!! Howard may be the defensive player of the year, and a huge congrats to him because he deserves it, but talk about a key guy getting it done when it matters absolutely the most...Ariza is the defensive player of the playoffs for sure...

ugh what an ugly last 17 minutes of the game...personally I'm a big Richard Lewis fan too and was kinda pulling for like 5 big 3's in a row at the end for him just so we can see more games!! It seemed to me the refs were wrong almost everytime, BOTH ways, the first 8 minutes in the 4th too...wth was up with that??

The conclusion of the NBA season sucks for this guy...obviously I'm happy with how things are going to end but dude, there's no Olympics this year so no more games til OCTFRICKINTOBER!! :-(...i'm not watchin the wnba sorry...

GO KOBE GO!! #4 only 96 minutes away if you want it that soon...

~Z~

Unfortunately, not so fast on the sweep. Bummer. Lakers let one get away. That would have been a biggie. Kobe missing free throws? When it counts the most? During the last 7 minutes of so, I noticed Howard throw elbows and literally shove Gasol out of the way to get a board. How do they not call fouls like that? I'm guessing it is Shaq syndrome. The guy is so big and strong that the refs feel any bit of contact that Howard initiates is gonna move anybody. So they don't call it. Laker is 5 I guess.

Steve

I'm not going to get too excited about this Orlando win but it did show what can happen when they shoot above 30%.

Howard has had everything short of rape done to him every time he gets the ball in deep. Yes there have been some calls but mostly they are letting them play and i don't mind that.

Leave it to Laker fans to make excuses and want mores calls their way from the ref's. Actually, the Lakers had a good game, the Magic just had a better one.

Joey

What, no prize for picking the winner.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

You know the sad thing?? The Magic shot almost seventy percent!!! and still only won by two!!! (I'm not counting the two free throws with .2 seconds left. There's no way you can catch the ball, turn and get fouled in .3 seconds.) They won't shoot that high of a percentage every game.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom