M?nage ? trois ANYBODY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
M?nage ? trois

Just wondering Who's got Experience with this?

And just Who the Hell's gonna admit it?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Elk,

You know some dude is going to post on here about some messed up sword play and ruin your fantasy.

FMF? Yup, many times. Got a smoothe right hand and a forearm the size of popeyes. And my mom was wrong, it doesn't make you blind either!!!

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Whatever happened to -Z-? I'd bet he'd have a few pics to show of him with a few 65 year olds from the bar. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I plead the 5th.......all three times!!

When i asked the same question to a Blond that i was dating at Arizona, she said, "i'd have to be drunk to do something like that". Cheers! LMAO!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Who?:D

>Dr. Drew says it is the
>fastest way to torpedo a
>relationship.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Dr. Drew says it is the
>fastest way to torpedo a
>relationship.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So that's what Dr Drew said to you Boot and Smutty

2311idiot.jpg

Was offered it once but the other two guys were to ugly!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

hmmmmm. not a peep from triplek????

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

TK, zigger has threesomes all the time. He has two hands you know.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

lol.....the truth does hurt....lol

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom