Looking for an improved Western Precision peep sight front insert?

bingo

So I added a Western Precision peep sight on my muzzleloader for a New Mexico elk tag I have this fall. I was not satisfied with the front peep sight insert options. I wanted a little bit thicker crosshairs to help with low light and I wanted more elevation hash marks. I hired a talented 3D guy and this is what we came up with.
It’s pretty awesome I must say! The ability to see in low light and having the additional evevation hash lines is a huge improvement.
Anyone interested, I’m selling sheets of 6 inserts (like in the pics) for $50.00 plus shipping. We can make other custom inserts too for an Additional cost. Just let me know what you’re looking for.
Text me if interested at 801-599-7175 Ryan

IMG_1990.jpeg

IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1882.jpeg

IMG_1877.jpeg

Yep, plastic. Strong and flexible, Not 50 shots in yet but would highly doubt any durability issues. Probably a good idea to have an extra in your pack regardless. I’m going to post a “standard” sheet that has 6 different reticle options once he gets it back to me.

Great ideas, I've experimented with several of the standard Williams inserts as my eyes aren't good enough anymore to see the Small @150 yd cross marking. Using a dab of my wives orange fingernail polish helped but not sure it will hold up over time and recoil. These inserts might be a bit thicker than I need though.

In my better eyes days the thin Lee Shaver crosshair was money when you could see it. WS went to .019”, I’d really like to see a 0.01” in a globe crosshair.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom