Long time reader, first time writer

Shredder

I’ve scoured this forum many times for good stories and hunting tips in Colorado units. Finally decided to join. Most of my experience comes from hunting the flat tops wilderness, first rifle for the last 20 years. Only missing a few hunts while in college. I was blessed with the opportunity to help a family member hunt 201 a couple years ago. Last year me and a group of friends tried OTC archery in 681 and got humbled quickly. Just finished scouting 61 for a few days with my dad who holds 32 points. Glad to be a member now and hope to contribute to conversation.

I have been around some but still have a lot to learn in other units. I will have lots of questions in the years to come as my dad burns points and I have points to burn myself. I do have info to share on the above mentioned units as well as pins if anyone needs help. I haven't entered the draw in the last 4 years in hopes of my dad drawing 201. I also have a little info for a couple units in New Mexico for deer.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom