Locked Forest Service Gates

RE: Locked Forest Service Gates

Have you ever tried to educate an ATV'r? Good luck sport. They don't care, that's the problem.

"I shoot at wolves, I don't dance with them." :)
Stands With A Fist

>i just browsed the YOUTUBE
>"atv utah" i
>could not find one
>offense where there is "off
>trail" riding!
>
> Utah is fast becoming
>the " retirement" state,
>these people like riding ATVs...
> (JUST MY GUESS )
>
>
> watch the vids,
>see for yourself,
> is there that much
>off trail riding by deer
>hunters... or you just don't
>like ATVS?
> some don't
>like scoped rifles.... some don't
>like compound bows... some
>don't like in lines... some!
> just don't like any
>thing... we AS HUNTERS
>cannot live in the past!
> our love
>for the hunt is changing..
>it is, can we change
>along with it?

Living in the past, huh... And yes there are that many atv off roaders and atv critter chasers. No way can you compare bow hunting to atv use. Thats like comparing a truck to a car on towing ability. Not even in the same class.
No, the HUNT IS NOT CHANGING, And it is NOT a LOVE for the hunt if your too lazy to walk. That is just laziness. Why should we have to change? Things were great, hunting was good, numbers were good. Now most say the numbers are going down.. ya, lets continue to reck what we have left and live for the future of NO hunting. That is where it is going to go if the OLD ways don't come back.
Sure, some rifles/scopes are equipt to shoot farther, see better, but that kind of thing helps accuracy, it doesn't destroy anything. In a way, better tech. on RIFLES is a good thing in some regards. Lasers, come on now, that will not fly.
That is just rediculous.
This debate will never end. Lets agree to disagree.
Stands With A Fist

Guessing your a horse owner........lets outlaw them too.

LOL some one finally said it good job if its no access then its no access .... period eveyrone walks or the gates come down ....

"Have you ever tried to educate an ATV'r? Good luck sport. They don't care, that's the problem"

Brilliant comment!!, anymore words of wisdom to educate us
lowlifes???

I didn't call you a low life. I ment an ATV'r that breaks the rules. Sorry, didn't clairfy.

Stands With A Fist

If you take away the road access to trucks or ATVs then take it from the horse guys also.Then the guys on bikes are next.Then the hikers and pretty soon they will shut it all down to every one.Besides its easier to manage if we dont let any one in...
WHETHER YOU LIKE ATVS OR NOT EVERY RIGHT YOU GIVE UP YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK...

>If you take away the road
>access to trucks or ATVs
>then take it from the
>horse guys also.Then the guys
>on bikes are next.Then the
>hikers and pretty soon they
>will shut it all down
>to every one.Besides its easier
>to manage if we dont
>let any one in...
>WHETHER YOU LIKE ATVS OR NOT
>EVERY RIGHT YOU GIVE UP
>YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK...
>

AMEN BROTHER.........some of these guys better be careful what they wish for.

JB

>If you take away the road
>access to trucks or ATVs
>then take it from the
>horse guys also.Then the guys
>on bikes are next.Then the
>hikers and pretty soon they
>will shut it all down
>to every one.Besides its easier
>to manage if we dont
>let any one in...
>WHETHER YOU LIKE ATVS OR NOT
>EVERY RIGHT YOU GIVE UP
>YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK...

True story.

BowHuntWithaRifle

since your not really reading or understanding my posts, please feel free not to reply to any other further posts from myself

BowHuntWithaRifle sez "Lasers, come on now, that will not fly.
That is just rediculous."

Ever hear of LASER RANGE FINDERS? i mean 45 years ago, who would have thought that?

another newbie with a soap box

you know......i can see how it must be frustrating to spend thousands of dollars on four wheelers and not be able to use them while enjoying what you bought them for. but to tell you the truth something that "chaps my ***" is finding a mountain range that has roads(four wheeler roads) going to the top of it. i dont know if you lazy four wheeler riders know this but...in the summer and pre-rut time big bucks live at the top of the mountains. i think that most of the hunts in Utah are turning into "recreational time for the family" and not real hunting. I feel for you four wheeler people. .....some of my best friends for their dedicated hunter service hours made special appointment with the game officers down on the Blue mountain range. In fact, they spent the week showing where to place and build gates on many of those trails and roads. I am a firm believer that four wheelers have and continue to weaken our already weak and precious hunting grounds and mountain ranges here in Utah.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom