Live in California? Why?

WOW........THIS CALIFORNIA POST HAS PROVEN TO BE VERY POPULAR. I SENSE A BIT OF ENVY AMONG SOME OF YOU OUT OF STATERS......RELAX ...HAVE A BARLEY POP....LIFE IS GOOD....YD.

>NV- My comment was meant as
>a sacastic joke. FYI. Not
>sure if you took it
>wrong.
>

Got it. Just couldn't find the gay reference in that song. :)

la la la my state's better than your...

NV- I looked for a song on youtube that fits just what I want to say to you but nothing was found in the search for "Suck It"!! What? What?

Steve

LAST EDITED ON May-12-09 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]

There are lots of better places to live than California.
BUT, it sure beats many others out there!
Look at the humid sweltering south.
Look at the flat midwest or the liberal east coast.
I don't post because I am declaring California to be heaven on Earth.
It is just that we get bashed by EVERYONE.
Most of those bashing do it without ever seeing the better places in our state.
I just try to show that it ain't the Hell that so many make it out to be, at least not where I live.
When given a lemon....make lemonade.
Decent wages, good weather and 5 weeks paid vacation make life here tolerable for me.
We'll see If I can create a few decent Cali photos in '09.

(PS. Yes, Bessy That is my stretchy 'lil bastard in the MGD box)
:)
HH

Anyone got a cure for stretched out *****?

(first one to say a bullet wins!)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h249/motodoug/Longcat.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.unclebill.us/misc/catlaugh.gif[/IMG]

Steve, I get it now, you're trying to be funny.

4a0a0a3f161246c3.jpg

California is one of the few places where you can have a neighbor in their twenties who live in a $1million home, have a Corvette and a Hummer in the driveway, and never go to work.

Eel
4a0a12bd3be24de2.jpg

"Anyone got a cure for stretched out *****?"

Lets see... My Uncle told me that one... I remember!! You stuff in a 8 pound ham, then pull the bone out?? :)

Joey

NV- Now THAT was funny. I like your use of visual aids!!I hear the ladies say the same!! HaHa Oh no he didn't!!

Steve

Nickman, not in the best taste i'm afraid. I do see worse, gotta fit in around here somehow and bad taste in jokes is one way for sure. I still think it's funny though :)

Joey

Steve thanks for offering your service, if you find a female too offer her services send her my way, yea were still in SLO, be there till fall. I think we need too see some more California ##### , show the boys what we have out here.Bob...

>"I'll trade you.....any state....item for item,
>something you have, scenically, that
>we don't."
>
>The Grand Canyon..... Terry

Fair enough, but we have an ocean.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You know, I'd like to move up around Redding but the politicians have screwed up CA so bad I just can't bring myself to do it.

>"California wins again!! "
>
>Is the Pacific Ocean listed as
>one of the seven natural
>wonders of the world?..... Terry
>

YES IT IS TERRY......ITS CURRENTLY LISTED AS #4.......YD.

"YES IT IS TERRY......ITS CURRENTLY LISTED AS #4.......YD. "

1. Grand Canyon
2. Great Barrier Reef
3. Harbour of Rio de Janeiro
4. Mount Everest
5. Aurora
6. Par?cutin volcano
7. Victoria Falls

Sorry I seemed to miss it.... :) ..... Terry

>"YES IT IS TERRY......ITS CURRENTLY LISTED
>AS #4.......YD. "
>
>1. Grand Canyon
>2. Great Barrier Reef
>3. Harbour of Rio de Janeiro
>
>4. Mount Everest
>5. Aurora
>6. Par?cutin volcano
>7. Victoria Falls
>
>
>Sorry I seemed to miss it....
>:) ..... Terry

TERRY ...YOU NEED TO GO WITH THE NEW NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS UPDATED LIST.....NOT THE ARIZONA WEEKLY PUBLICATION.....YD.

LAST EDITED ON May-14-09 AT 09:01AM (MST)[p]I used the Wikipedia list those National Geographic bozos are a bunch of tree huggin, fruitloops...... oh wait..... It makes sense now..... :) Terry

I like California but this thread is just too much fun to pass by.

Azstickyboy said:
>LOL.... Just yanking your chain..... How
>the heck did a guy
>with the handle YukonDall wind
>up in CA anyway? ......
>Terry

Well, maybe he wishes he lived in the Yukon instead of California?

Nickman said:
>"The Grand Canyon?......it is pretty, but we got
>a deeper hole than that. Keep trying."

True, they do have a deeper hole. Have you seen California's state budget lately?

:) Keep having fun!

>>>According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Kings Canyon is the deepest canyon in the United States with a maximum depth of 8,200 feet<<<

there i couldnt help myself,,,,, pbthhhhhhhhhhh :p

LAST EDITED ON May-14-09 AT 10:27AM (MST)[p]>I like California but this thread
>is just too much fun
>to pass by.
>
>Azstickyboy said:
>>LOL.... Just yanking your chain..... How
>>the heck did a guy
>>with the handle YukonDall wind
>>up in CA anyway? ......
>>Terry
>
>Well, maybe he wishes he lived
>in the Yukon instead of
>California?
>
>Nickman said:
>>"The Grand Canyon?......it is pretty, but we got
>>a deeper hole than that. Keep trying."
>
>True, they do have a deeper
>hole. Have you seen California's
>state budget lately?
>
>
>:) Keep having fun!

I LIVE IN KALI BECAUSE ITS REALLY NICE....WARM,LIFESTYLE,HIGH INCOME STATE.....BUT I HUNT IN CANADA, THE ROCKIE STATES, AS WELL AS KALI....ITS ALL GOOD.....YD.

That's correct tyler, spanish mt 8200 ft down to the kings river below.
It also has some of the finest whitewater in the world, between Cedar Grove and Garnet Dike is a 10 mile stretch that drops more than 100 feet a mile.

"One particular stretch of the South Fork canyon is the deepest canyon in the United States at a depth of 8,200 feet!"

http://www.visitsequoia.com/Destination_KingsCanyon.aspx

Kings Canyon is also right next to the highest peak in the lower 48, Mt Whitney at 14, 505 ft.

Stop Global Whining

Thats just another reason California is such a magical place. We have the ability to make other states beachfront property! That's a lot of power, right there!

Steve

Let's change the direction of this post. California has the;

Most polluted city in the USA....Bakersfield.
more economic wealth than all but 9 COUNTRIES in the world
most budget debt of any state
most illegals
most car thefts
most species of sportfish
most coastline
highest mountain on the continent
lowest point on the continent
deepest canyon on earth
deepest valley on the continent
oldest glacier on the continent
most students
most amusement parks
most cotton production
most wine production
most antigun politicians
most antihunting voters
oldest trees in the world
most diverse ethnic groups
most welfare expenditure
most miles of highways
most millionaires...who could live anywhere they want,but choose to stay here? Why is that.

.......I quit, but there is way more.

Anybody else.

Keep in mind that whatever dumbass politics get invented here, sooner or later, every other state seems to accept and follow suit. Unfortunate, but that is the way it is.

Those of us on this site, of like minds, are forced to take the good with the bad. Our only hope is to stick together where we can, ##### about what we cannot control and live our lives in the best interest of our families and friends.

This state is no better or no worse than any other.....well, at least it ain't Arkansas. LOL

Way to go, Nickman. Now we're gonna have every Akansanite chiming in on this thread!! Luckily, they'll all have to use the ONE computer they've got!!

Steve

Wiszard;

Most of those states that would like to have our ocean front property, need it to improve all that God for saken desert property they have in abundance.

RELH

Hands down the best green bud grown in the world. Wait a minute I didn't mean that. Really!

>Baker, Ca- Home of the Worlds
>Tallest Thermometer!!...and Bun Boy!!
>
>California wins again!!
>
>Steve

Dont forget the Alien fresh jerky !

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Birthplace of hotrods and cruisin......Modesto, Ca.....American Graffiti anyone?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON May-15-09 AT 07:19PM (MST)[p]BECAUSE OUR GOV CAN KICK YOUR GOV'S ASSS!

4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

Years ago in NV I went to school with a few guys from Elko & Battle Mtn. We all hung out together and they would always give us chit about being from Cali.
When they finally came down to visit the Owens Valley they didn't want to leave. They finally agreed with why us locals thought the NV border should have been moved 100 miles west a long time ago.

Aside from all the politics and trail-mix molly's, I will always love living here as a Pruny... as the Utards call us.

As much as I love CA. We have one thing that I am not very proud of, the most damn bent wrist left wing liberals in state and federal Gov. then any other state.

Bob

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom