Likely Tabels Period 1

Well fish and game cut tags so there’s that. Always heard that was a private property deal. Got to go up and look around

There is way more public land than private, you will never get to all that public land in that hunt. I have seen them from the top of Warner mtn to the timber all throughout x2. I have hunted it 4 times and never more than opening day. The last time was 22 and I did not see the animals I once have, but did get one opening day, that was in the tables.

Thanks to everyone.

I have hunted this zone before. It was Period 2 in 2020. Very smokey, National Forests got closed. The COVID fires year.

Saw a few small lopes in the Tables. Could of probobly had a very small lope opening day, but passed on it. Lots of horses. Saw a wolf, the same wolf 3 times on the hunt. Got a very close up view on the first sighting. He was slowly walking in front of me and my dad within 100 yards. Had no clue we were there. Once he winded us we soon discovered he could run as fast as a mule deer.

Went to Garden on strong advice from a MM member and another aquantiance who had both (seperately) hunted Period 1 the same year. We saw no lopes in the Garden. It was very smokey, one of the smokiest days when we went to the garden. I did see a small bull elk traveling the paved roads through the Garden.

Hoping to have better luck in the earlier period 1 this year.

So if anyone has something specific they can share please PM me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom