Leupold VX-3

huntermick

Has anyone purchase the new vx-3 with CDS -- custom dial system if so how do you like it. does it work well at long range 400 and 500 yards. thanks for your help. I got one coming from Cables 4.5+14 can,t wait.

I have a 3.5-10x40 VX3 CDS on a Kimber Montana 7mm-08 and like it. The factory turret does not have a zero-stop, but if you order one specific to your load (you get one free) it has a zero stop. It'll get to you to 500 yards easy.

I know this is a fairly dated post; but I was hoping huntermick could give some feedback on how the CDS system is working for him.

I have a Leupold 4.5+14 VX3 mounted on a 30-06 I shoot custome loads have it sero in at 200 yards that 1 1/2 inchs at 100 yards I set 2 target one at 300 yards one at 400 yards turn the dial put 3 shoot at each target all were in the kill zone I think this is a good scope for the money also shooting in low light is no problem I shot a nice blacktail buck just as the shooting time was running out I hope this help you.

Here is a blacktail I shot useing my new VX3 scope just at dark this scope works well with low light I think its a great scope for the money

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom