Latest 6ARC TC build

3TOE

Very Active Member
Since going down the TC rabbit hole, I managed to accumulate a gross amount of extra components trying to find combinations that I liked. I opted to build a small caliber deer hunting pistol. I ordered a custom 12” 6ARC barrel with a 1-7.5” twist from Match Grade Machine to go on a Contender G2 frame. Added a Leupold 2.5x8 power scope & a laminated grip & forend. Hopefully she shoots as good as she looks. I’m pretty happy with the way it turned out.

IMG_3203.jpeg

Damn 3TOE, you shooting a coues this year with that? That would be awesome if you did…
You know Arizona has a HAMS hunt for javelina in February… It’s a good time if you’re interested let me know… It’s been getting a little tougher the past couple of years finding them, but still a good time…

Damn 3TOE, you shooting a coues this year with that? That would be awesome if you did…
You know Arizona has a HAMS hunt for javelina in February… It’s a good time if you’re interested let me know… It’s been getting a little tougher the past couple of years finding them, but still a good time…
I doubt I will take it on the Coues hunt, but I plan on taking a doe with it in MS to check bullet performance.
I would definitely be interested in doing a javalina hunt. I will text you this weekend when I get home.

I doubt I will take it on the Coues hunt, but I plan on taking a doe with it in MS to check bullet performance.
I would definitely be interested in doing a javalina hunt. I will text you this weekend when I get home.
Sounds good, I maybe without reception Friday and Saturday… fyi

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom