late archery unit 39

Why let it die 2 of the top blowoligists in the state are laying out how we should all have to hunt! The best 3rd grade education money can buy! Lmao

As far as childish remarks on the forum, 2 of the finest posters we all have, great back patters also.

Pretty easy to hook these 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more I post, the more you just cant help yourself but to ring off a pathetic response and the more you do, the more your continued pot stirring bulling nature shows through. D, you have some serious psychological issues. You can 'lol' and 'lmao' all you want. Cant deny the inner plick I bring out in you :) have a nice day.

Continue on with the original topic...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-12 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]I need to set the drag, I'm slippin some line!!!HAHAHAHAHA

You just can't help yourself with the name dropping can ya!
Hell the Jake is far better at this than the doeslayer.

These discussions get boring after awhile, because the words never change, just a few different players. F&G will only change as they see fit, good or bad, no matter what is typed on these forums. So pokin you better than thou in the ribs now and then gives us all something to pass some time, whether you like to read it or not.

I'll give ya a new one lmfao!

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-12
>AT 02:40?PM (MST)

>
>I need to set the drag,
>I'm slippin some line!!!HAHAHAHAHA
>
>You just can't help yourself with
>the name dropping can ya!
>
>Hell the Jake is far better
>at this than the doeslayer.
>
>
>These discussions get boring after awhile,
>because the words never change,
>just a few different players.
>F&G will only change as
>they see fit, good or
>bad, no matter what is
>typed on these forums. So
>pokin you better than thou
>in the ribs now and
>then gives us all something
>to pass some time, whether
>you like to read it
>or not.
>
>I'll give ya a new one
>lmfao!

Like I said and others feel the same per some intersting PM's I've received about you..

Narcissistic Personality Disorder involves arrogant behavior, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration-all of which must be consistently evident at work and in relationships. People who are narcissistic are frequently described as cocky, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. Narcissists may concentrate on unlikely personal outcomes (e.g., fame) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment. Related Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic. Narcissism is a less extreme version of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Narcissism involves cockiness, manipulativeness, selfishness, power motives, and vanity-a love of mirrors. Related personality traits include: Psychopathy, Machiavellianism.

Narcissists tend to have high self-esteem. However, narcissism is not the same thing as self-esteem; people who have high self-esteem are often humble, whereas narcissists rarely are. It was once thought that narcissists have high self-esteem on the surface, but deep down they are insecure. However, the latest evidence indicates that narcissists are actually secure or grandiose at both levels. Onlookers may infer that insecurity is there because narcissists tend to be defensive when their self-esteem is threatened (e.g., being ridiculed); narcissists can be aggressive. The sometimes dangerous lifestyle may more generally reflect sensation-seeking or impulsivity.

>>LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-12
>>AT 02:40?PM (MST)

>>
>>I need to set the drag,
>>I'm slippin some line!!!HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>You just can't help yourself with
>>the name dropping can ya!
>>
>>Hell the Jake is far better
>>at this than the doeslayer.
>>
>>
>>These discussions get boring after awhile,
>>because the words never change,
>>just a few different players.
>>F&G will only change as
>>they see fit, good or
>>bad, no matter what is
>>typed on these forums. So
>>pokin you better than thou
>>in the ribs now and
>>then gives us all something
>>to pass some time, whether
>>you like to read it
>>or not.
>>
>>I'll give ya a new one
>>lmfao!
>
>Like I said and others feel
>the same per some intersting
>PM's I've received about you..
>
>
> Narcissistic Personality Disorder involves arrogant
>behavior, a lack of empathy
>for other people, and a
>need for admiration-all of which
>must be consistently evident at
>work and in relationships. People
>who are narcissistic are frequently
>described as cocky, self-centered, manipulative,
>and demanding. Narcissists may concentrate
>on unlikely personal outcomes (e.g.,
>fame) and may be convinced
>that they deserve special treatment.
>Related Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline,
>Histrionic. Narcissism is a less
>extreme version of Narcissistic Personality
>Disorder. Narcissism involves cockiness, manipulativeness,
>selfishness, power motives, and vanity-a
>love of mirrors. Related personality
>traits include: Psychopathy, Machiavellianism.
>
>Narcissists tend to have high self-esteem.
>However, narcissism is not the
>same thing as self-esteem; people
>who have high self-esteem are
>often humble, whereas narcissists rarely
>are. It was once thought
>that narcissists have high self-esteem
>on the surface, but deep
>down they are insecure. However,
>the latest evidence indicates that
>narcissists are actually secure or
>grandiose at both levels. Onlookers
>may infer that insecurity is
>there because narcissists tend to
>be defensive when their self-esteem
>is threatened (e.g., being ridiculed);
>narcissists can be aggressive. The
>sometimes dangerous lifestyle may more
>generally reflect sensation-seeking or impulsivity.
>

Oh look, the dreamer figured out google and copy/paste. Isn't that precious.

the artist formerly known as "gemstatejake".

Have you ever hunted Washington? Or atleast the more accesible units? Some of the largest and most plentiful 2 point genetics that I've ever seen. So I guess if it's numbers that you're after then 3 point minimum is a great idea. If it's quality that you want then I think that it is one of the worst ideas ever come up with. When you only let people kill the legal ones (3 point or better) the illegal ones (2 point or smaller) prevail. It's nature in reverse, if that makes sense? It sure does to me.

Yup, I shot a doe there this year in 204(Archery). I hunt there and Idaho, I have a cabin in eastern Washington. I Have hunted there for 20 years. Both units on the east and west side of the state.

I think we would need to worry about deer number first.Not quality right away. The big boys are always hiding. Saw 400 deer yesterday on my hunt, with lots of good bucks.

How many of those 400 deer had big white tails? The deer in the northern part of 204 could've migrated from Canada this time of year, and the southern part of that unit borders the Colville Reservation. Where there are no antler restrictions, but has one of the best deer herds in the state of Washington. Whether it's quality or quanity in both Whitetail and mule deer.

I can't believe we've been missing the obvious solution the whole time.

We need to have a 5x5 minimum, then obviously we will have the world's greatest 4x4 population and genetics in 10 years.

And I suppose if we had a 2 point minimum we'd have a bunch of mature spikes running around in 10 years, too?

I am just throwing out ideas. Washington has done 3 point minimum in half the state. 4 point minimum in some areas. I think another cool idea they had for mule deer was no Doe hunting for 2 years for Archery.

Maybe in the Boise 39 unit they can limit the number of doe tags to rifle hunters, instead of 1000 do 100...

>I am just throwing out ideas.
>Washington has done 3 point
>minimum in half the state.
>4 point minimum in some
>areas. I think another cool
>idea they had for mule
>deer was no Doe hunting
>for 2 years for Archery.
>
>
>Maybe in the Boise 39 unit
>they can limit the number
>of doe tags to rifle
>hunters, instead of 1000 do
>100...

I agree.
I hunted and was a taxidermist in Washington for 10 years. The three point minimum for mule deer has helped tremendously. Before a big muley that was brought in was maybe 140-160 now they are shooting deer up in the 180-200 class. I'm no biologist and have no statements to why it worked.,but all I know is my whole family started harvesting bigger and older bucks.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-12 AT 11:30PM (MST)[p]you acknowledge that youve seen a herd improve by not taking the little bucks yet..you continue to attempt to kill multiple little bucks a year in idaho. to repeat my previous statement....THANKS!!!!!

First off I never said that it was a solution and second I didn't know that mule deer spanned the entire globe? Thanks for enlightening me on that. The other thing is that you would ovbiously increase the number of 4 points if you were'nt able to hunt them. Sorry, but I just think that's just common sense.

I SAW AN OL' WHITE FACED DOE THE OTHER DAY, FIRST WHITE FACE FEMALE I HAVE SEEN IN AWHILE. SHE HAD 2 BABIES WITH HER AND WAS THE OBVIOUS LEADER OF A GROUP OF 10. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE.

THIS STATE NEEDS EVERY BREEDING FEMALE MULE DEER IT CAN GET.

YOU GUYS HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LEAVE THOSE YEARLING BUCKS ALONE....

NOW IS THE TIME TO REBUILD OUR BIG GAME HERDS

TYPE IN CAPS , IT'S EASIER TO READ :)

I am an Idaho hunter with a lifetime license living in Washington. I lived in Idaho and hunted it hard for many years. I know live in Washington and I must say the deer hunting is nothing compared to Idaho. The buck I arrowed in Idaho is much bigger than my WA archery buck, but I am equally as proud of hem both.

WA has too many people and not enough quality areas. There are areas with a lot of deer, but predators and long range weapons are to effective for the open mule deer country. At this point, with the 3 point minimum, any 2X3 is as good as dead in unmanaged areas. If there were no point restrictions, then anything with horns would be as good as dead. I estimate my WA buck to be 3 or 4 years old and scores 150", and is in the top 5 percentile of bucks killed in WA, at least. Amazingly, he was with a much bigger 3 point that did not give me a shot; being the last day, I took the one that did. This is a otc tag on restricted private property, so the results are not typical of WA, but possible with the appropriate access.

When there are too many people hunting a certain area, then restrictions are needed to balance things out, especially in winter ranges without much cover. Education of high standards is a good place to start. Point restrictions are a no brainer if you want yearling bucks to have a chance at survival. If there was a 5 or 6 point limit on elk, then every year there would be a new crop.

The best scenario would be to have an age minimum, but I have yet to figure a way to accomplish this effectively. If only 4 year old or better bucks and bulls got killed by hunters each year, than every year there would be a new crop of 4 plus year old deer. Can you imagine the results of this after a few years? There would be huge bucks everywhere! I know, this would be impossible to enforce, so we are going to have to stick to killing everything or point restrictions.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom