Kobe Bryant

I've been listening to it all day. I have a hard time gettin past the fact he raped a 17yr old girl in Colorado. My condolences to his family.
She was 19 , he bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring and during an interview he shed a few tears about what he had done ?

D121A1B6-CB7A-419E-9310-7015150FE200.jpeg

This story actually took top Baidu billing over the coronavirus here in China today. They are huge NBA fans. Very sad his daughter and the bb coaches family perished as well. Nine total. But I also have to wonder what these people are thinking putting there 13 year old kids in an egg beater under any conditions when they can just drive a car. Too many moving parts. Too dangerous. I would never put my wife on one of those tourist chopper rides anywhere. Not worth it. RIP To all nine victims.

As far as coronavirus. Got to get through my last four days visiting here. Hoping they don’t shut down the bullet trains to airport and flight back to US is not postponed. Lots of stuff shutting down. Chengdu area Of Sichuan.

Last edited:
Certainly aren’t hearing much about the “other victims” and that’s the only damn sad thing about the whole deal ! That’s how I feel !

Didn't hear much about the other victims because people didn't know them. Everyone knows Kobe. That doesn't mean anyone didn't care about the other victims. Kobe is a legend. It is sad for all the people and families.

Fascinating how attached people become to celebrities. He chose the spotlight.........don't cry foul when it shines on your a$$.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom