>Who would win?
>
>Eel
>
>Know guns, know peace, know safety.
>No guns, no peace, no
>safety.

ah, would that be in real time, Jon, Clints an actavist

I'm trying to remember how many times the Duke died in his movies. I can only recall 3. Sands of Iwo Jima, The Cowboys and his last one, I think it was called The Shootist.

Clint as I recall has only died in one, Gran Torino.

So, since Hollywod never lies, Clint is 66.6% stronger than JW.

Chuck Norris on the other hand...has probably killed more people than both combined. He'll never die...

For what it is worth, I received a long list yesterday from California Rifle & Pistol Association and there is a very long list to look at WHO ARE ANTI-GUN INDIVIDUALS, CELEBRITIES, PUBLICATIONS AND MEDIA OUTLETS..........

CLINT EASTWOOD IS NOT ON THAT LIST........BUT ABOUT 300 NAMES ARE.

Brian

I think the Duke would win in a fist fight just because he's so big and tough. In a gun fight, the Duke would be dead before his pistol cleared leather. Especially if Clint spit tobacco before he drew.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

>For what it is worth, I
>received a long list yesterday
>from California Rifle & Pistol
>Association and there is a
>very long list to look
>at WHO ARE ANTI-GUN INDIVIDUALS,
>CELEBRITIES, PUBLICATIONS AND MEDIA OUTLETS..........
>
>
>CLINT EASTWOOD IS NOT ON THAT
>LIST........BUT ABOUT 300 NAMES ARE.
>
>
>Brian

That list would be much bigger if it included those celebrities opposed to hunting.
Guns, targets & self defense don't bother some, killing cute fuzzy animals with big brown eyes?
That is a different subject altogether...
eek2.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif

Cool link NVBighorn! I like this response:

"From a female perspective Eastwood defintely comes out the winner. He has a certain appeal which makes him highly doable, and therefore omnipotent. The only people who would do Wayne are 50+ overweight housewives. One can visualize Wayne suffering a coronary from a lifetime of bacon fat which is noticeable in his paunch, which surely throws out his back form time to time. I can see Wayne popping a Pepcid AC and buying Eastwood a beer before gathering up the strength or energy for a duel.
- Notevenclose"

If they were both 25 years old and met for a showdown John Wayne would win every time. John Wayne was a baddass in his young years. And he loves guns and hunting. JW all the way! fatrooster.

+1 Fatrooster, I guess the guys that wrote that write up never seen Wayne before he was 60. Look at what he looked like in his younger years, woulda mopped the floor with Eastwood me thinks. Hell of a ball player too.

"that's pretty bold talk for a one eyed fat man"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom