John Deere has gone Woke

I despise John Deere……….they’ve been real good at creating sh_t shows lately ! Was once upon a time a decent company……. many many years ago !

For JD, Woke has a hell of a lot more to do with recruiting than sales. In terms of business strategy, it’s not the same as Bud Light.

At some point you need to decide if you’re going to run stolen Chi-com ****, or JD **** designed by the fag down the road.

Choose wisely.

For JD, Woke has a hell of a lot more to do with recruiting than sales. In terms of business strategy, it’s not the same as Bud Light.

At some point you need to decide if you’re going to run stolen Chi-com ****, or JD **** designed by the fag down the road.

Choose wisely.
I don't know many woke farmers.....and I live in Santa Maria where there's mucho farmers.

I am not sure if the woke sh!t really matters after thinking about it. If it doesn't efect the net proceeds, what business man gives a sh!t? If being woke means spending more for tractors, then it will matter.

Choose wisely.
Not China but...

I’m not defending Big Green, and I live smack in the middle of a few farms also. And I’ve already said moving jobs overseas is BS, although I would like to see things get better down Mexico way.

But there is a difference between having a trans in my face selling my beer or some gay accountant or engineer in some back-office cubicle somewhere designing State-mandated pollution control systems.

And some of this could even be driven by regulation. After my HQ was moved from CO to CA, I couldn’t believe the “woke” BS personnel rules I got buried in.

Would you rather buy American from a queer, or foreign from a commie making replicas from stolen R&D? It’s a fair question and I know where I stand.

You could play this game with virtually every large corporation.

Last edited:
Hey Wisz?

You Ever Wanted A Product Built With Quality & PRIDE?

You Won't Get It With CHINA/MEXICO!

I don't know many woke farmers.....and I live in Santa Maria where there's mucho farmers.

I am not sure if the woke sh!t really matters after thinking about it. If it doesn't efect the net proceeds, what business man gives a sh!t? If being woke means spending more for tractors, then it will matter.

Not China but...
I’m not defending Big Green, and I live smack in the middle of a few farms also. And I’ve already said moving jobs overseas is BS, although I would like to see things get better down Mexico way.

But there is a difference between having a trans in my face selling my beer or some gay accountant or engineer in some back-office cubicle somewhere designing State-mandated pollution control systems.

And some of this could even be driven by regulation. After my HQ was moved from CO to CA, I couldn’t believe the “woke” BS personnel rules I got buried in.

Would you rather buy American from a queer, or foreign from a commie making replicas from stolen R&D? It’s a fair question and I know where I stand.

You could play this game with virtually every large corporation.

What's funny, and by that I mean not surprising is what bullshit that is.

My wife is now with her second tech company out of Cali.

When you are recruited you get the "culture" push. Unlimited time off, mental health days, no judgement, etc, etc, etc.

Of course that's as they are replacing Cali employees with Utah employees because all that bullshit makes running a company impossible.

I wonder if the cartels are woke? That should be JD real concern.

What's funny, and by that I mean not surprising is what bullshit that is.

My wife is now with her second tech company out of Cali.

When you are recruited you get the "culture" push. Unlimited time off, mental health days, no judgement, etc, etc, etc.

Of course that's as they are replacing Cali employees with Utah employees because all that bullshit makes running a company impossible.

I wonder if the cartels are woke? That should be JD real concern.
Not quite sure what you think is bull……the world you live in or my opinion? But many 3:30 am posts are a little confusing.

Last edited:
Here's a fact, who gives a chit what John Deere does?

You work there?

Buzz never had understood that paychecks come from products and services.

He's too stupid to realize that when the factory shuts down, so does the cafe, the ma and pa, the car dealers, the hardware store

When your check comes end of the month regardless of whether you did anything or even showed up, you are easily confused as to why it matters.

This Sh#t is probably sponsored and paid by government tax dollars ! Why else would companies do this
So, I take it you’ve never had a hiring role where you recruited and onboarded college grads?

It’s pretty obvious why big companies do this stuff if you’re in a recruiting role.

I will eat no food planted or picked by John Deere products. I will no longer call my wife dear. I will not engage in any way with deer hunters. I'm pretty sure that witch called Dorothy "My little Deary"....so fork her too.

So this is what everyone is up in arms about, horrors!!!

Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)​

The best culture is one that brings out the best in all of us. John Deere Employee Resource Groups are company-sponsored, employee-run organizations that are built around common interests or experiences to build a better, more inclusive business environment, such as:
  • ABLEd (Advocacy Benefiting Leadership & Employees touched by disabilities)
  • Asian Connection
  • BERG (Black Employee Resource Group)
  • HOLA (Hispanic/Latine)
  • John Deere Women in Manufacturing
  • MERG (Military Employee Resource Group)
  • Multicultural
  • N8V (Native and Indigenous)
  • NEON (New & Experienced Organizational Network)
  • PCC (Parents & Caregivers Connection)
  • Rainbow (LGBTQ)
  • FLEX (Flexibility Leads to Excellence)
  • WomenREACH
If you don't like their views, it's your option not to buy their products.

Do you honestly believe that the majority of John Deere employees/associates/customers/affiliates are woke and agree with the DEI agenda?

"employee-run organizations that are built around common interests or experiences to build a better, more inclusive business environment"

So this is what everyone is up in arms about, horrors!!!

Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)​

The best culture is one that brings out the best in all of us. John Deere Employee Resource Groups are company-sponsored, employee-run organizations that are built around common interests or experiences to build a better, more inclusive business environment, such as:
  • ABLEd (Advocacy Benefiting Leadership & Employees touched by disabilities)
  • Asian Connection
  • BERG (Black Employee Resource Group)
  • HOLA (Hispanic/Latine)
  • John Deere Women in Manufacturing
  • MERG (Military Employee Resource Group)
  • Multicultural
  • N8V (Native and Indigenous)
  • NEON (New & Experienced Organizational Network)
  • PCC (Parents & Caregivers Connection)
  • Rainbow (LGBTQ)
  • FLEX (Flexibility Leads to Excellence)
  • WomenREACH
If you don't like their views, it's your option not to buy their products.
Exactly!!!!!.....and I will not be buying any of their products anymore.

Do you honestly believe that the majority of John Deere employees/associates/customers/affiliates are woke and agree with the DEI agenda?

"employee-run organizations that are built around common interests or experiences to build a better, more inclusive business environment"
No, I don't believe all their employees, associates, etc. are woke. However, I do not believe they should be getting into the business of getting into their employees' personal business and pushing this woke agenda. When a corporation does, they have to know when they do it that they will face backlash from their customer base. Especially from tractor buyers for Krise sake! They can't be that stupid. Or are they? Hmmmmm????

No, I don't believe all their employees, associates, etc. are woke. However, I do not believe they should be getting into the business of getting into their employees' personal business and pushing this woke agenda. When a corporation does, they have to know when they do it that they will face backlash from their customer base. Especially from tractor buyers for Krise sake! They can't be that stupid. Or are they? Hmmmmm????
I was posing that question to Grosventure....not you. I just failed to hit reply. :)

Farm Tractors made in the USA:
1. John Deere (large-frame models are made in Iowa and smaller ones in Georgia;
2. Case-IH (manufactured in Nevada and Wisconsin);
3. AGCO/Massey & Challenger (manufactured in Minnesota);
4. Kubota (manufactured in Georgia);
5. Bobcat (manufactured in Nevada).
Edit:
6. Caterpillar (Bluehair pointed out this error)

Al (Heterosexual, Christian, white, male)

Last edited:
Buzz, it does matter. We are in a wave of layoffs that have ripple effects. I don't worry as aim working in a very good place and close to retirement so I'm not worried, but many will be lated off. Loosen up it's ok to talk about it. I'm not attacking so don't take this wrong.

Farm Tractors made in the USA:
1. John Deere (large-frame models are made in Iowa and smaller ones in Georgia;
2. Case-IH (manufactured in Nevada and Wisconsin);
3. AGCO/Massey & Challenger (manufactured in Minnesota);
4. Kubota (manufactured in Georgia);
5. Bobcat (manufactured in Nevada).

Al (Heterosexual, Christian, white, male)
You got an issue with CAT?

To bad, like automobiles, the day of simple tractors that you can troubleshoot & repair yourself are over. I always liked the Kubota 7030’s.

I think it would be good if some of these big tractor companies required their employees email signatures to include the person’s preferred pronouns.

Last edited:
Nope, don’t work there. However, I am a customer. Correction, former customer.
A lot of people care what John Deere does. Just ask Tractor Supply Company and Bud Light. They got the message loud and clear.
You think this will affect John Deere financially? mtmuley

I currently work for a large corporation. We have ERG's and DEI initiatives. I think all of it is bull$hit ideology that is being pushed by politicians and behind-the-scenes elitists to divide the citizenry. No time to fight the government if we're all fighting each other!

In my working life, about 28 years, the majority of my coworkers were not the same as me. However, we all got along. We all had a lot in common too. We wanted purpose in life, took pride in our work, wanted to raise a good family, wanted to enjoy life outside of work, etc. I grew up in completely different environment and had different political and social views than most of them. We talked about every issue that is currently "off limits" in the modern day workplace. We never came to blows. Definitely had some heated discussions though!

How is separating people based on religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, disabilities, etc., inclusive?

Tractor supply sells to rednecks….JD sells to businesses.

Tractor Supply will NOT carry the note on your $500,000 tractor.
I see mostly yuppies at Tractor Supply. The ones who have small farmettes and lots of money. I see most of the rednecks at places likes Southern States Co Op and such.

When I worked at the sawmill (150 employees) we had safety meetings once a week. Many years ago, the company started addressing certain "company policy's" regarding sexual harassment and how we treated other workers. It was done so they could say they had an official policy so they wouldn't be sued.

All that has probably evolved into what we see today. Ultra woke garbage, but the company may feel pressured to address it for their own protection.

It's either that or some big Marxist investor is forcing companies to include it in company policy if they want financial backing.

When I worked at the sawmill (150 employees) we had safety meetings once a week. Many years ago, the company started addressing certain "company policy's" regarding sexual harassment and how we treated other workers. It was done so they could say they had an official policy so they wouldn't be sued.

All that has probably evolved into what we see today. Ultra woke garbage, but the company may feel pressured to address it for their own protection.

It's either that or some big Marxist investor is forcing companies to include it in company policy if they want financial backing.

Both DoN and DoD had similar policies. We spent far too much time being taught not to molest each other.

I won’t dispute with you all. In my opinion, John Deere is engaging in the same behavior as Becky Pringle, the President of the National Teacher Association. John Deere aims to influence the next generation’s mindset through their progressive DEI, LGBTQ+, equity, inclusive hiring practices, and initiatives supporting employees affected by disabilities. They view this as a natural progression after gaining control over the education system. Continue the brainwashing. Too many people do not have a clue.. This marxist ideolgy is spreading all over the country. I don’t give a **** if you buy a John Queere or a Kubota. but I'll buy a Kubota.

John Queere is carrying out their orders exactly as directed.
Similar to how communist nations operate.
In this scenario, failure to comply will result in being fired.
Not killed

I won’t dispute with you all. In my opinion, John Deere is engaging in the same behavior as Becky Pringle, the President of the National Teacher Association. John Deere aims to influence the next generation’s mindset through their progressive DEI, LGBTQ+, equity, inclusive hiring practices, and initiatives supporting employees affected by disabilities. They view this as a natural progression after gaining control over the education system. Continue the brainwashing. Too many people do not have a clue.. This marxist ideolgy is spreading all over the country. I don’t give a **** if you buy a John Queere or a Kubota. but I'll buy a Kubota.
And I bet there is a shitload of companies and corporations doing this same thing all over the US.
But, JD is in the spotlight on MM. mtmuley

The amount of "free" borrowed Biden money out there does require substantial commitment. This smells like one of them deals in a larger scheme than most here are willing to comprehend.

Last edited:
My tractor dude :cool:

1000008711.jpg

My tractor dude :cool:

Did you move? That's quite the haul to our neck of the woods! 😅

Is there a Chestmans tractor sales... that would be better.

Garden tractor around here. If there was ever one puliing a real plow the farmers would be lined up for miles to watch.

Show me a “working farm” with a kubota, and I’ll show you a hobby farm subsidized by another income stream.

Hell, everyone knows that 58.7% of kubota owners also own Subaru’s or Prieus’s. Fact.
I agree with you. I didn’t buy a Kubota yet :ROFLMAO: There’s probably a superior brand out there

Long live the remaining “shoulda been dead long ago” International Harvestors ! Only kind I can afford ! And also afford to work on, sometimes all by myself !!!

From the latest draft Colorado 5-year plan (you can still comment on it until Aug 5 if you’re really that serious about it- linked in Colorado forum).

I sure hope all you culture warriors start boycotting hunting here.

IMG_3518.png

From the latest draft Colorado 5-year plan (you can still comment on it until Aug 5 if you’re really that serious about it- linked in Colorado forum).

I sure hope all you culture warriors start boycotting hunting here.

View attachment 151115
As if the outdoors cares if you are pro-choice, trans or an extreme right Trump lover......this sh!t is getting nuts. It wouldn't surprise me if CO implements a DEI fee on hunting tags so that more blue haired, weirdo leftists feel wanted in the hunting community.

As if the outdoors cares if you are pro-choice, trans or an extreme right Trump lover......this sh!t is getting nuts. It wouldn't surprise me if CO implements a DEI fee on hunting tags so that more blue haired, weirdo leftists feel wanted in the hunting community.
Testify brudder. Tell everyone you know BOYCOTT COLORADO!

Testify brudder. Tell everyone you know BOYCOTT COLORADO!

Well hell, I was already boycotting Colorado. I feel helpless with no recourse. Maybe I'll drive through the state in my ugly diesel truck with a 700 mile range and not even by fuel till I get to Wyoming! Yaaa, that'll teach 'em...

Well hell, I was already boycotting Colorado. I feel helpless with no recourse. Maybe I'll drive through the state in my ugly diesel truck with a 700 mile range and not even by fuel till I get to Wyoming! Yaaa, that'll teach 'em...
And then you'll realize that Wyoming took a ton of your NR tags....might need 1200 mile range!

Ya- but the good news is I'm moving back to Wyoming! So I'll have to be all Wyoming biased in the future. Wonder if they have some course on that in Laramie- maybe the all-knowing Buzz can help me out...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom