Jazz!!

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
SUCK

what else can I say.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

Must not have been meant to be. That poor Jazz player missed that easy tip-in in the last seconds... He's probably one sick pup about now!

Pretty good game to watch. I was pulling for the Jazz so it would be a better series. It's all but over now!

Joey

Kobe will get a much needed rest. The hold on Fisher in the final seconds that was not called ended up not being a factor.

You really bought into that acting by Fisher? I rewound that a dozen times. He tripped up and Mathews had a hand rested on his hip and stayed in front of him. There was no hold. There was however a number of uncalled fouls on both sides that could have changed things, but I think boozer was the most costly fumbling a perfect pass that was a guaranteed 2 points and not stepping it up in defense.

I've been dreaming about a Suns & Jazz western finals for a long time now. I guess it ain't gonna happen this year. I'm waiting for my Suns to hand the Lakers their A$$'s. This is our year. I can feel it. The Suns are much more deep than than L.A.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Alp, No kidding? I didn't see it other than when it happened and on the replays they showed but it really looked to me like he was held and i was surprised they didn't call it. Guess now i know better. As was said though, it didn't matter as the Jazz got their chance and choked in the final seconds.

Stockton or the Mailman would have made those shots!!

Joey

Looks like I am going to loss all my bet$.

I had the Lakers in 5 as I never thought about a SWEEP!!!

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom