Its getting real!

MountainSqwabler

As a few of yall know, I finally stopped debating like a woman on which unit I wanted to hunt and settled on a guided hunt in unit 40 CO. I was holding back on being excited until I could get the deposit in because until then the outfitter could have filled the spot. Well, I got the contract all worked out and sent the deposit off, so it's all getting more and more real!!! I'm excited, anxious, giddy like bigwiffy when he sees a shirt that fits him properly! I am just beyond thrilled to be able to experience something like this! Thanks a bunch to those of yall that gave me the advice I asked for about units and all! Next September can't come fast enough!

As a few of yall know, I finally stopped debating like a woman on which unit I wanted to hunt and settled on a guided hunt in unit 40 CO. I was holding back on being excited until I could get the deposit in because until then the outfitter could have filled the spot. Well, I got the contract all worked out and sent the deposit off, so it's all getting more and more real!!! I'm excited, anxious, giddy like bigwiffy when he sees a shirt that fits him properly! I am just beyond thrilled to be able to experience something like this! Thanks a bunch to those of yall that gave me the advice I asked for about units and all! Next September can't come fast enough!
You are 100% gonna have a time

I'm not sure if my nerves will be able to handle being full draw on a bull of either calliber! The outfitter said this last archery season they had 100% shot opportunity on bulls 330 caliber bulls for archery.

Biggerstaff! They worked with me on the price of the hunt and have been nothing but pleasent to deal with so far! They did not badmouth their competition either, which the other big outfitter in the area did to them when I called.

Appreciate it man! Wife and I are moving to the GJ area so its not far from home luckily! Someone's stupid soccer mom will probably get me so sick that I'll take the first 330 bull I see and just "lose it" until the second to last day.

Appreciate it man! Wife and I are moving to the GJ area so its not far from home luckily! Someone's stupid soccer mom will probably get me so sick that I'll take the first 330 bull I see and just "lose it" until the second to last day.
Palisade is the best spot in the valley, give me a shout if you 100% want to hear about life in the Grand Valley.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom