Iso Wyoming Resident Guide

NOK'D-UP

I'm a resident of Missouri and have been building points in Wyoming for a few years now. My family friend who was going to accompany me allowing me to access some wilderness became immobile and can no longer go.

Currently I have 4 elk points and 3 deer and antelope points.

I am hoping there is a kind enough fellow outdoorsmen out there that could help a brother out.

Btw I've got some great whitetail and turkey hunting here in Missouri ;)

Feel free to reach out!
[email protected]

Snapchat-1193457121.jpg

With those points, you may be able to draw a general area tag. I'd guess deer and antelope for sure on the eastern side of the state.
Wytex on here would probably have some good suggestions.
Great whitetail!!

I hunted a unit two years ago that was split between open and wilderness (guide needed), I hunted the open area and did just fine. I will say the mountains in Wyoming are a little steeper than Missouri, make sure you are in shape.

Oh I know 😆 I've hunted there when I was a kid and have been all over CO as an adult. The mountains are brutal for us flat landers. Luckily for me I've got my own horses to make the suck not suck so bad lol

While any resident can get a guide lic they can not take payment from you if a resident was willing to help.

using a outfitter is legal .

Any relation to Howie Damron? Prob a long shot but you don't hear that name a whole lot.

I don't have Wy info so best of luck to you! I would imagine you have enough deer points to draw a general deer tag in a less attractive region like J.

You shouldn’t rule out possibilities of hunting with your family friend just because he (or she) can’t take you into the wilderness. Check with your friend to see if there is something he can do?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom